twelve. Perfect little escape

Returning to the room, the brunette's eyes widened seeing Geoff and Bridgette stuck in a lip lock. "Uhh, what is this?" "Oh! Court, we got bored with our original game and decided to play spin the bottle. Join!" Heather smiled widely, looping arms with her bestfriend leading her back to the circle. "You can go next!" She was drunk. To put it mildly, Most of the girls and Geoff were. As Alejandro eyed the two blondes, he shook his head directing his attention back to the group. "I don't think they're gonna stop. So you should just go." Rolling her eyes at her friend's actions, the singer gripped the bottle before spinning it around watching closely for who it would land on. She prayed for it not to land on Geoff, Brody, and Bridgette. That would just be awkward (not to mention the fact that she doesn't know Geoff and Brody too much). Also praying it wouldn't land on Duncan. That near miss earlier was close enough, she couldn't actually do it. And she hated Duncan.. (RIGHT?) Heather, or Kitty would be fine. Even Alejandro would be fine. Actually Alejandro really WOULDN'T be so bad.  (Ehh... he's hot!) The bottle slowly came to a stop, a sigh of relief escaping the brunette's lips as she looked up to face her bestfriend's sister. Cupping her cheeks and kissing her lips softly, the two giggled against each other's lips before pulling away turning back to the group. "No fair! Court, you don't wanna kiss me ?!" The Latino that sat next to Heather raised his eyebrow at her drunken cry, as her bestfriend moved closer to the Asian. "Come on, Heath." A loud laugh followed her statement before she leaned over kissing her.

"Can I go now.. damn." Brody looked around at everyone, expecting another drunken distraction before he spun the bottle. He was met with a disgusted face as the bottle pointed to Heather. "No! I think I'm done for the night." Her voice slurred as she struggled to get up from her seat on the ground. "Kitty, go for me I am not playing anymore." Seeing her stumble, Alejandro rose to his feet as well starting to help her towards the staircase. "Sure!" Kitty smiled at Brody, shrugging before the two were in make out session. Leaving Courtney and Duncan the only two in the room seemingly in the game. "I'm in with ditching the game if you are?" She giggled nodding before the two got up and rushed up the staircase. "Hey, look at this." Courtney grabbed his wrist softly, leading him out onto the balcony that connected to their room. "It's a perfect little escape. And.." she trailed off closing the door, and sitting down on one of the chairs that was placed out there. "With the door closed, no one will know you're out here." The raven haired rapper chuckled sitting opposite of Courtney. "Nice, Barlow." A silence overtook them as it seemed the singer was lost in thought. Giving Duncan the chance to really look at the "burn mark" on her neck.

It's not a burn.. it just wasn't. Burns don't look like that. It was a bruise, but from what? "What are you staring at?" He noticed she self-consciously covered it while leaning over to him. "Nothing.. you just have something on your face." He smiled lightly reaching his hand over and wiping a fallen eyelash off her cheek. "There. You're good." Who did that...