𝒊𝒙 ━ princess of thieves

PRINCESS OF THIEVES,
by illisius

— completed or on-going?: on-going

completed or on-going?: on-going

genre: fanfiction
universe: six of crows (post-canon)

short summary:
"twenty years later, demons come out to play
and the daughter of the wraith and dirtyhands
has to see the rough work done."

reader's notes:

this book only has two chapters as i'm writing this, but I'M ALREADY BLOWN AWAY!

• just for context (without spoilers, obviously) this is a post-canon six of crows fic about kaz and inej's daughter, jordan. when i tell you annie has the characterisation of the original soc characters absolutely nailed, i'm not exaggerating. for all of the crows, she somehow brings in all the relevant details from the books and still makes them her own, exploring how they would be in later life. and don't get me started on how AWESOME jordan is. honestly it feels like leigh bardugo ghostwrote this (in the best way), but i'd also rather not say that, because that would be detracting from annie's talent!

• also just the beauty of the writing in general?? it flows so fluidly, has beautiful one-liners and has you hooked from the very beginning. and the plot so far, without spoilers, is ✨immaculate✨ and i cannot wait to see where it goes.

• *ferris bueller voice* you're still here? why are you still here? GO READ THE BOOK NOW!