Chapter Four

The following morning, the group received their uniforms and was told to report to the base airport at 7am sharp.

When they arrived, they noticed that they were not the only ones being deployed. About 100 others were waiting to board their plane.

"There's Sergeant Funkhole!" Tank pointed to where the sergeant was speaking to two other soldiers.

The four walked over to greet him.

"Ah, just in time!" Funkhole smiled. "Meet the other two members of your squadron."

Selena tried not to bust a fat nut right then and there. In front of her stood Thomas Sevleen! Beside him, however, was some girl who looked like the devil incarnate.

"Meet Sergeant Sevleen and Officer Pilot Haskett," Sergeant Funkhole introduced the two to the group.

"Nice to meet you," the girl greeted, shaking everyone's hands. Her hand was extremely slimy and covered in hair that was clearly not hers.

"It's nearly time for takeoff, so why don't you all get on board and get acquainted?" Funkhole suggested. "You're all going to do great things."

"Are you not coming?" The Hoff asked.

"Oh! No, I'm not allowed," Funkhole smiled. "I'm gay."

"Ew," Tank muttered.

Everyone stood in awkward silence and glared at Funkhole as they walked away.

"Fuck that guy," Selena muttered.

"He nice, but he gay." Maxy Max agreed.

The group boarded the plane, now with two new members.

They quickly claimed five seats near the back. Actually, they claimed six.

While The Hoff got stuck with Officer Haskett, Tank quickly sat with Maxy Max and Selena made sure to sit with Sergeant Sevleen.

"Psst, Selena! Ask him to switch seats with me!" The Hoff whispered to her, but she pretended not to hear.

In no time, the plane had taken off and was in the air.

"I suppose we should get to know each other?" Officer Haskett suggested.

"Um, okay. I'm Mitch," The Hoff introduced himself. "I'm Selena's boyfriend," he added quickly, glancing at Sergeant Sevleen.

"I'm Selena," Selena went next, smiling at everyone.

"Tank's the name, killing terrorists is the game," Tank was next, and made everyone uncomfortable.

"Maxy Max."

"Marianne Theresa Sandra Kimberly Bevan-Haskett, but that's Marianne to you."

"Thomas Sevleen, but just call me Thomas. Haha, I'm a cool sergeant."

After everyone had been introduced, they began talking amongst themselves.

"So, tell me about yourself," Marianne smiled at The Hoff, stroking his thigh and feeling around for his penis.

"Please stop," he begged.

Meanwhile, Tank was making progress with Maxy Max. Maybe?

"So, what brings a sexy guy like you to the U.S. army?"

"I get drafted." Maxy Max was oblivious to Tank's attempts at flirting. "You?"

"Same thing. God, we are so similar! Do you like mint or cinnamon lube?"

With a shriek, Maxy Max turned away from Tank to stare out the window and ignored all attempts at conversation for the rest of the flight.

Things weren't going much better for Selena.

"So, are you single?" she asked Thomas, hoping The Hoff wouldn't overhear.

"Yes, but you aren't," Thomas shot back, glaring at Selena. "I don't respect that."

Selena's face turned bright red, and she turned away.

Needless to say, the flight was not enjoyable for anyone, and the group felt further apart from each other than when they had boarded.

The group slept for the rest of the flight, apart from Tank who got up every hour to change his diaper.

When the plane landed in Syria, the group got off groggily, still in a daze from their sleeps.

"Right this way, soldiers!" A voice boomed over an intercom as the groups made their way along the tarmac towards a large grey building. Inside, the building was loud with chatter and people bustling this way and that.

"I'm in charge, so I guess—" Thomas was cut off by Tank ripping a fat gut-busting fart. "Are you done?"

"Hey, if you're going to be a part of this, you need to respect Tank's bowels," Selena snapped, annoyed with Thomas from his earlier rejection. "Pointing it out is just rude."

Tank and Selena held hands in unity, which made a squelching noise.

"Whatever. Like I was saying, we should go this way." Thomas pointed to a sign that read Squadron 69.

"Is that us?" The Hoff asked.

Thomas nodded.

"Nice," Tank breathed.

The group made their way in the direction the sign was pointing, which lead them to a yellow 2005 Hummer.

"This us," Maxy Max pointed, climbing in.

"I hope so," Marianne muttered, following him in.

When they got into the car, they were greeted by an unwanted familiar face.