Chapter 8

Francesco Bianchi

My wife has just travelled in the city to deal with some issues within her organizations. These usually happen every few weeks. Not because the organization is bad or lacks organization, but because she is the founder and takes so much joy in it and some issues just need the boss to deal with it in person.

My boys are supposed to be coming home soon. To say I am thrilled would be an overstatement. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys with all my heart especially after the incident. But, they are bit dramatic and needy to say the least.

I came back home from helping with our legal business and nothing too out of the ordinary except the fact one of our investors decided to pull out which is not a big deal because we do not need them; however, they decided to help one of rivals in the industry and apparently has been talking some shit about company and giving out some private information.

Because of that, I had to talk to our lawyers about suing them and keeping their mouths shout. But then I also had to decide if I wanted to bring it up with my oldest Antonio as he is now the Don of our family mafia. I am not being overdramatic either by bring the mafia in as the investors are tied to illegal shit as well. But I decided I will just make the call and do some legal activities and if that does not work then I will hand it to Antonio.

It has been a couple of years since Tony has taken the reign of the mafia. After she was taken, I went through a dark path and went through a killing spree that was taking our mafia through a different path that was originally planned. I was driving the mafia slowly into the ground as I decided to kill anyone I could not caring about the consequences. Eventually, my loving wife realized the severity of me going on the killing spree and how it has changed the reputation of the mafia both externally and internally. I finally snapped out of the bloodlust that the incident caused and decided to give it up to Tony as he was of age and was in a better state of mind than I was and he successfully re-established our allies and kept us on top.

Since then, I have been able to open up to my family. All of us eventually started healing from it to an extent to where we were almost back to normal, but it never felt complete. I hope one day we find her even if it is a body...

"AYO! DAD! We are home!" shouted one of my sons.

I decide to head out of my office to see what the ruckus was about. I see my twin sons, Vincenzo and Lorenzo, in the kitchen asking the cooks to make them a snack.

"Yes, Vince and Enzo?" I asked with no hint of amusement.

"Well, pops we were wondering if some of our friends could come over tonight?" Asked Enzo.

"Hmm. Who?"

"Oh you know the usual group of people."

"I suppose. Where is your younger brother?"

"Oh, he was hanging out with some of his friends after school. I think at the skate park."

"Okay."

Just then my older sons enter the kitchen. Tony enters and scans the room until his eyes land on the twins shoving food down their throats. He just rolls his eyes in disgust. Then comes my second oldest, Leonardo or Leo. He just watches them and shakes his head probably wondering how they are in the mafia. Then my third oldest Santi just watches in amusement asking the cooks for some food as well.

"Boys, you are home early." It was only 4 pm.

"Yeah, we were able to get most of our stuff done today and wanted to spend some time with everyone." Leo responded

Once we got over the spell we were put under due to our loss, we decided to make family the number one priority as it has always been. So, we have family nights quite often. We lost this during our dark days as we just vented without a care about each other. It was low moment for us as family. But we finally been able to take everyday as it comes remembering who is still here and this ideology is also held in our mafia. Mafia = family.

" I see. Well, Rocco is not home yet. And your mother had to go into the city to deal with some stuff in the organization so it is just us for the moment"

"Okay. I am going into my office to deal with some mafia stuff until dinner is ready then" said Tony.

We all just nodded our heads.

"I am gonna go into the game room. Call me if you need me" Said Santi

The twins, Leo and I just stayed in the kitchen catching up with how our day has been. The twins both attend NYU. Vince is a double major in business and law. Surprising to be honest as he can lose his temper easily, but wants to help with the mafia by protecting it legally as well. While Enzo is also a double major in business and arts. Yes, art. This was his outlet once he stopped killing. Most people are surprised that one of the family members belonging the one of the deadliest mafia is into art, but it works.

Leo already graduated college in business and has been helping Tony with keeping the business afloat. Leo has been the glue throughout the family and I could not be more grateful. I love my family, but I was not always the most affectionate as I could have been. I attended all of their after school activities and cheered them on, but emotionally I was lacking in that field. Leo, he could be there emotionally for the boys when I couldn't and while Maria was depressed.

Eventually, Rocco came home an hour later. He went upstairs to shower and change as him and his friends were playing an intense game of basketball earlier. I decided to relax for a little bit and head into my office do some easy paper work while watching some sports. That is when the boys decided to make plenty of ruckus.

"ROCCO!! GIVE IT BACK!!"

"NO! FUCK YOU!"

"Ew that is incest. Give me my phone back"

"That is not what I mean dipshit and you know that."

I walk out of my office to see Rocco and Enzo yelling at each other while Vince and Santi are just staring at them practically with popcorn.

"What the hell is going on?!" I ask while glaring at them

"He--"

"Me?!" Enzo said cutting him off.

"Stop. I do not actually care. Solve it and shut up" This is what I mean by emotionally.

Tony and Leo come downstairs and decide to handle the issue themselves as they were disturbed from the yelling. I decide to call my wife asking when she will come back home but it seemed she had the same idea as she called me while I was moving away from my sons.

At the end, she tells me our daughter is alive and in a hospital. All I could say was that we were coming.

"Enough! Boys lets go we need to go to Curlington Hospital NOW!!"

"What!"

"Why?"

"Is everything okay?"

"Is mom okay?"

"What happened?"

"Who do we need to kill?"

All of the boys asked at the same time. But I do not care. All I can think about is my daughter and how she is alive. I tell them all to shut up and get in the car. They do. After a few minutes of silence, Tony takes the initiative and asks what happened again.

"Mia, she is alive" is all I say.

After that all the boys are silent.

Don't worry princess. We are coming.

---

Thoughts? What do you think of Francesco?

Hoped you liked it.

Comment and Vote

Until next time...