Chapter 13

Mia POV

I really like these boys. Turns out they were my dad and brothers. There are so many of them I could make an army with them. When they first got here I was very nervous. They all have drawings on their arms and seemed to have a mean look to them. But then they started talking to me and they were really nice.

I was even able to learn all of their names and ages. My oldest brother is 25 years old. SO OLD!! While my youngest brother is 17. Old, too but I am not going to say anything.

I think my favorite brother is Ro-Ro. He is so funny!! He keeps making these jokes about Peppa and tells me about the different pranks? Yes, pranks he has done on my other bubbas. He even said I could help and take all the credit. How nice!

Ro-Ro wanted to introduce me to the tickle monster, I did not know what that meant. So, he decided to show me. I think he hit one of my boo-boos because I felt a rush of pain in my stomach area.

He immediately said sorry. I forgave him, but the pain was just horrible and didn't feel like saying anything.

My oldest brother Tony came up to me looking worried. I think he was trying to see if I was okay. He asked me if I was, but I was still in some pain so I couldn't answer properly.

Eventually, the doctor comes in. I don't know how she knew I was not feeling well, but I am happy she is here. Hmm. That is a first. She looks over me again like she has before and nodded her head and turned to mom and dad about me being sore and being careful with me. I don't really understand all of it. I started getting bored listening to them all talk so I looked over to where my brothers were sitting to see if they wanted to talk to me.

Enzo and Vince started talking to me. I love Enzo. He is similar to Ro-Ro. He kept telling me jokes and we started a game called would you rather. It was so fun.

"Okay, would you rather fly or teleport?" Enzo asked

"Fly, then I-i could find the end of the r-rainbow!" I replied

"Of course."

We kept playing these games.

I don't think Vince likes me that much. He wouldn't talk that much and would just stare at me. It was getting a bit creepy. He also seemed to be in a bit of a mood. I told Enzo and he just said that he was getting used to me being back. But, I still think he is not my biggest fan.

Anyways, while we were playing our games, I noticed that dad and Santi were not in the room. I wonder where they went. I was getting tired of talking so much so we decided to watch Peppa for a little bit.

I heard the door open and close, but I could not see who it was because Tony was in the way. But I am gonna guess that mom left the room since I do not see her anymore. I got a little sad. Why did she leave? I heard someone call my name.

It was Tony. He told me that we were going to go back home. I was a bit confused on what that meant. He said that it is where we all live. Him, too. I was a little worried about the punishments, but he said no punishments so.

All of sudden, everyone started to move more quickly in and out of the room. I don't know why, but they seemed to be in rush about something.

Mom comes back in the room with some clothes and helps me change.

"Principessa, are you excited to being leaving here?" mom asks.

"Mhm. I-i think so."

"Think so?"

"Uh huh"

"Why do you think so?"

"Hmm. I am just w-worried about the p-punishments."

I know Tony said no punishments, but I that is was Mister and Missus said before and I still received them.

"Punishments?"

I just nod.

"Well, I can promise there will be no punishments that will cause you any harm."

I just nod again.

Mom finishes dressing me. The doctors comes in and wishes the best for me. Everyone is about to leave, but I feel like I am missing something.

Oh! LYA!

Where is she? She said she would visit me? Why is she not here? Maybe my family knows. They were about to exit it when I decided to ask.

"Lya?"

They all stopped and looked at me confused. I was confused too. I just tilted my head left to right waiting for an answer.

"Who is Lya?" mom asked

"She i-is the p-person who found m-me. B-brought me to Danny."

"Oh."

"Well, she is a bit busy right now. But Danny told us that she will visit you soon." Tony said.

I just nodded.

"Okay, come here mi musa" Enzo said

I went to him and he picked me up and started walking out of the hospital. We eventually got to a big black car where he put me in a car seat and told me to sleep.

---

Thoughts?

Sorry this is a shorter chapter. I am having a hard time on how I want to do Mia's POV. More playful and childlike or like this where it is understandable and mature but still innocent. Thoughts?

Vote and Comment

Until next time...