Suicide Attempt

In the opening scene, a young boy is depicted walking with a vacant expression, devoid of any emotions, seemingly detached from the world around him. All he desires now is to release his pent-up frustration by shouting, his footsteps leading him closer to the edge of a cliff where he contemplates jumping. However, his attention is diverted when he notices a girl, tears streaming down her face as she drinks alcohol and mutters to herself. Unintentionally, a smile forms on his face, only to be replaced by horror as he realizes the girl's intentions of standing perilously close to the cliff's edge. It dawns on him the gravity of the situation and what the girl is contemplating, prompting a shift in his expression from amusement to concern.

B: boy

G: girl

B: Hey girl, stop...

(By hearing a sudden shout, she turns to see who is disturbing her.)

G:  Who are you? Why do you want to commit suicide too? I'm actually glad to have some company here (haha, I know she is crazy).

B: What?? (His expression is beyond shocking.)

G: Hey, come on yaar, I asked a question . Wait, are you seriously a serial killer? Did you actually murder someone and now you want to dispose of the body here? And now that I've seen you, you're planning to kill me too and throw my body off this cliff? (starts talking to herself) Oh my goodness, I just want to end my own life, not be killed by someone else... (To the boy) Hey, just so you know, I know how to defend myself. I always carry a pen with me, you know, just in case I need to protect myself from guys like you. (Haha, I know it sounds funny, but it actually helps keep me safe.) It just keeps rambling on like this...

B: (with an amused smile) Hey, hold on, I'm not a serial killer, ok?

G: Then why are you here? U also want to die?

(He holds back from revealing his desire to end his life because, at that instant, he is curious about her well-being as she appears to be someone who has not fully experienced the world yet.)

B: No, I just came here to spend some time alone.

G: Y? You had many places! Why did you come here? Why can't I die peacefully? Y Y Y??
(She starts shouting; it clearly shows alcohol makes her more emotionally weak.)

She turns towards the cliff and jumps into the water.

He catches her hand like this, and he saves her from falling

He catches her hand like this, and he saves her from falling. After coming up, that girl starts shouting like mad.

G: Y? You saved me? Don't you understand? I don't want to live? Let me die. Please let me die.

   She screams loudly, refusing to listen, blood trickling from her first jump. Despite her second attempt, he intervenes, pulling her close and delivering a harsh slap. As she regains composure, tears stream down her face. He embraces her tightly, allowing her to weep in his arms. Eventually, after shedding many tears, they begin to talk.