Secrets out..

Continuation...

Harsha took her to his cabin... Seeing her condition and his anger... Siddu and Ravikanth sensed something wrong..

S: Harsh what happened why Kavya is crying...

Kavya is still crying... Before they replied anything Harshita came there... Harsha got full angry...

H: what are you doing here

Ha- Harshita

Ha: sir please listen to me!!! It's not what u r thinking sir!! She is really gold digger sir... She is really like that that she is a bi**h sir,even in clg she used to roam with boys sir and there and many rumors also sir...

Kavya cannot listen anything about her.. she runs from there... While running she is stopped by Bhavya.. for showing Harsha's company Krishna takes Bhavya there.. bt there Kavya is crying while running...

B: Kavya what happened? Why u r crying?

Kavya can't control her emotions she went from there without said anything... Bhavya & Krish are also follows her... Bt Kavya doesn't listen anything... She takes auto and went from there... Harsha also came there..

H: hey!! U guys are here? Did u see Kavya?

Kr: haa she is crying while running!! What did you do?

H: I didn't done anything ra Babu... I'll tell you everything.. bt 1st tell me where is Kavya...

B: she takes auto and went...

H: what?

Kr: we called her she didn't listen anything. She takes auto and went away...

B: haaa she is like that only. Now tell me what had happened here..

Harsha tells everything to them... Bhavya became furious...

B: who is she? How can she talks about anyone without knowing about them?where is she?

He takes them to his cabin... She saw Harshita there....

B: U? I have seen u somewhere!!! Wait u r Jaya sister right? What did

Kavya do to you Nd Ur sister ha? Can't u leave her alone

Ha: yes I'm Jaya sister.. what's wrong I talked about ur friend ha? That shameless girl was trying to take my sister's love...

Bhavya slaps her continuesly.. Krishna tries to controls her bt in vain.. she is really very angry...

B: Don't!! don't u dare talk wrong about my friend... She is innocent.. how many times she have to tell to ur sister that she don't even like him.. ha?

Situation is becoming very worst so Ravikanth takes step ahead..

R: miss I think harsha said something to u!! So submit Ur recognition Letter get out of this office and never step into this office again (in authority tone)