Siddu Bthday party!!!

Siddus bthday party is going on.... only 3 pairs Siddu & Anu, Bhavya and Krishna, Harsha & Kavya are their along with harsha and krishna parents.....

Siddu cuts the cake and make it eat for his father next anu nd remaining members... while he is giving kavya she put cream over his face...

S: (while chasing her) uuuu kavya wait... ill kill u....

K: (while running)in ur dreams siddu...

A: (holds siddu..) arey siddu wait what ru doing? let it be naaaa... she did jst for fun...

S: Bt...

A: areyyy jst chillax... come i have a surprise gift for u....

H: Seroiusly vadina u all are pampering her tooo much.... I know she is child bt this is unacceptable....

K: u hulk... how many times i have to tell u DONT EVER CALL ME THAT (shouts and in angry she put all cream on his face...)

All are laughing seeing their fight...

H: UUUU.... thats why im calling u child...

K: and thats y im calling u Hulk... (she put more cream)

H: Kavya U r gone today.. wait...

he starts chasing her... all r enjoying their fight... while escaping she runs to a room.. and finally stopped when there is no escape... she saw smirking Harsha... coming near her.. while he walks forward she is taking backward steps...

K: nooo Harsha Dont come near me...

Harsha slowly walks towards her... finally she stops moving when collides with wall... he came dangeously close to her...

H:(whispers) now say what U r saying...

K: (stammers) that.. no.. nothing..

H: (teasing her) ur stammering kavya ? r u ok?

she tries escape.. bt he holds her.. slightly pushes her to the wall.. put both hands either side of her... she was trapped b/w wall and him... and his breath falls on her face... he rubs his face to her face.... her heart beats fastly and her cheeks become red due to proximity.. she is going crazy.... now her face covers with cream...

H: (whispers) tell na kavya  u r saying something...

K: nods nothing.... her voice struck in her throat...

they are seeing each other... harsha leans forward... kavya closes her eyes.. their lips are aboout to meet... suddenly door opens... they come out of their dream land and sees smirking siddu and krishna.... they felt embarrsed...

S: (teases) ayyoo krish i think we disturbed someones romance...

K: no no siddu.. its not what ur thinking...

Kr: ohh yaaa we can see that... if ntg is like that then why ur cheeks became red like cherry....

kavya didnt understand what to say... she literally pushed harsha and runs outside the room... they all laughed loudly.. harsha smiles like an idiot scratching his neck...

Kr: what is this harsha? i dont know u r this much romantic...

H: shut up krish its not like that...

S: (serious face) Tell us one thing dont u like her?

H: what u r talking annaya... i said na its not like that...

Kr: seriously dont u like her? actually arjun (their friend) had seen her... he said he like her.. i thought u like her... sooo i said to him.. she is commited and leave it.. now as u have no interested ill tell him.. he have chance... (without completing his sentence he was hardly push to wall with force)