Depressed!!

Harsha and Krishna both take kavya and bhavya to hospital... doctor check first bhavya and gave her treatment...

Kr:how is she doctor???

D: she got injured badly... someone belt scars are there on her... i have seen scrach marks on her body.. she needs both physical and mental rest.. u have to take care of her.. i gave some pain killers it will make her body pain reduce..

Kr: ok doctor.. What about kavya..

doctor also checks kavya...

D: i think the she had already injury on her leg...

H: yes doctor..

D: bt due to more pressure she kept on leg it swollen more.. and by seeing her body and injuries sorry to say this.. someone tried to force on her... it may effect on her... both the patients may have mental disturbance ... highly chances of depression and they may get panic attacs also... u have to be careful and keep the surroundings happy ad peaceful..

Kr/H: ok doctor..

H: (furiously punched the wall) If I shouldve been carefull this wouldnt be happpended.. i wont leave them easily.. (punched the wall and his knuckles was started bleeding)

Kr: Harsha what the hell.. pls calm down.. its not ur mistake.. first we have to take care of both of them...

Meanwhile rakesh calls them...

R: Krishna did u find kavya and bhavya? are they fine..

Kr: haa rakesh we found them.. we will explain after we come there and still it takes us time to reach there.. we got some car problem and they're sleeping... ok.. after they wokeup they will talk to u.. Dont take tension.. and pls manage there..

R: take care of them.. ha dont worry about here... i told ur family members that u planned surprise for bhavya soo.. harsha and kavya are helping you.. so dont worry... here everything is fine.. and pls come as fast as u can..

Kr: ok..(call ends)

H: everything is ok there?

Kr: haa rakesh manages there... Come first u need first aid...

H: (blankly) no I'm ok...

Kr: (sternly) shutup Harsh!!! For godsake it's not Ur mistake... And I'm not going listen anything...

And he asks nurse to do first aid for Harsh... And he went to bring medicines...

Inside the room Bhavya got consciousness... She confused to see the surroundings... She don't know what happened... She thinks that shiva had brought her to cure her injuries and Marry her... She don't know about Krishna and Harsha found them as she is unconscious that time... She got panicked she really don't want to marry that horrible person... She sees surroundings blankly her gaze fell on the scissors and knives placed on the bedside table...

B: no I don't want to marry him... It's better to die..

like this she blabbering herself she takes knife and keep it on her wrist.. when tries cut her veins... Someone snatched knife and throws aside and slapped her hard.... She see who slapped her...

B: (surprise) Krishna... U here...(started crying) Krishna pls take me away from here.. I don't want to marry him... I love u I can't live without you...

Kr:(happy as she proposed him and shocked seeing her condition) shh Bhavya calm down no one will hurt u...

B: (pushing him away) y don't u understand... No noo he will hurt u also... U go away from here... Stay away from me.. go away..