First kiss

Kavya got confused why all are seeing like that!! Then she remembers her quarell with bhavya. She thinks that's why all are seeing her like that..she dont know why she got scared but immediately she stand beside Harsha...

she dont know why she got scared but immediately she stand beside Harsha

Harsha Understands that she is scared... so he starts talking...

H: why you guys are seeing her like that? See she is behaving like scared cat...

She dint even react his taunts. Instead she tightened her grip asking him not to leave her... All surprised to see this... they didn't understand what is happening....

K: (silently sits besides harsha and says) I'm sorry for what I had in morning..

She refers to say regarding quarell with bhavya... but all thought she is saying regarding suicide... Rakesh is controlling himself to not to show his anger because he is even uable to think what would have happened if he didn't reach there in time!!!

 Rakesh is controlling himself to not to show his anger because he is even uable to think what would have happened if he didn't reach there in time!!!

She turns to rakesh tries to talk to him. She thinks he maybe angry because she hadn't eat proper food...

K: What Rakhi you are not saying anything? I know you are angry with me because of morning incident... I'm sorry. It wont happen again...

R: ( By listening her talking about the incident as if nothing happened. He bursts out) What the hell ? What on earth? What are you thinking, Kavya? Are you a child or something? Always throwing tantrums! Huh? Why don't you understand? How many times do we have to tell you that this is not a game of children? You need to live responsibly and stop doing foolish things! Let me make one thing clear, the world doesn't revolve around you alone! You need to behave properly... I don't even know why I'm bothering to say all these things to you when you never listen to anyone else... I don't understand one thing, Kavya! You said all those things to her in the morning about her suicide attempt, then why on earth did you try the same thing? So it's easier to lecture than to follow, huh?

K: ( confused ) what? What attempt??

R: Don't Try to act smart kavya... haven'tyou tried to jump into that river?

K: ( chuckled ) so you are scolding me for that haa?? I didn't try to jump into river. I jst felt dizzy and fall unconscious that's it...

R: (see her like what the heck) are you mad? Or are you making fool out of me ?? Dont you even dare to try to escape...