Jealous Devil

Next day morning, Kavya woke up from a nightmare feeling scared and in need of someone's company. Unable to go to Bhavya because she is married, she decided to seek comfort from Harsha instead. Upon finding Harsha sleeping shirtless, she hesitated but eventually gathered the courage to sit beside him on the bed, admiring him quietly.

 Upon finding Harsha sleeping shirtless, she hesitated but eventually gathered the courage to sit beside him on the bed, admiring him quietly

Harsha woke up and was surprised to see Kavya, but Kavya was still lost in her dreamland, just gazing at him.

H: Kavya??

When Kavya arrived on Earth, she felt a wave of shyness and embarrassment wash over her as she caught sight of him sleeping without a shirt. In that moment, she even forgot about her initial fear that had brought her here.

Harsha dint understand anything at first then he saw her red cheeks and ears, he decides to tease her some time...

H: (covering his body in dramatically in loud voice) Hey God, what's happening in this kaliyug? a girl cane to boys room and seeing him without shirt? Oh god!! I lost my purity!!! If this gets out, my reputation will be ruined! Who will take responsibility for this? Who will marry me now?
"Hey Bhagwan uthale mujhe".

Kavya startled Seeing him shouting like that. Immediately got scared if anyone comes there, she will face more embarrassment... she covered his mouth with her palm..

K: Hey shh!! Please dont shout...

H: (takes her hand away) then tell me why you came here and literally eye raping me...

K: Hey I'm not doing that... I'm just seeing

H: (Without letting her complete) My body? My abs? or .....

K: Shut up...

H: Make me....

Kavya eye's widened and her ears turn red as she recalls their first kiss.. which is initiated with same dialog... she tries to run away.. but Harsha caught her by waist tightly wihtout giving chance of escape and make her sit with him

K: Leave me... U Hulk....

H: okok jokes apart, 1st of tell me why you came this room... all ok??

K: (Sighed and put her face on his neck hands on him) I got nightmare so came here.