Breaking news..

Kavya is in very angry mode.. she called  servant who works in Varma mansion..

K: Parvati,  bring the first aid box..

After she getting first aid box... she takes cotton and pours antiseptic liquid on it... then then gently cleans Maya's wound...

 then then gently cleans Maya's wound

Maya and parents are looking at her...
As she cleaned the wound, maya winced in pain...

K: Sorry.. sorry... (blows air on wound) I don't know all these, ill just clean the wound and put small bandage after Anu akka comes she will check and let her change the bandage ok?

Maya just nodes at her... After completing cleaning the wound... she starts scolding Maya..

K: I told you to sit here right? What's the need to be go there?

  Before continue saying anything she got call from Harsha..

H: Hey kavya you called me so many times. All ok??

K: (Angryily) If you don't come to home within 30 min I'll make you bald and I'll kick out of our bedroom and I'll not let you touch me even if I'm scared.... I'll make you eat full of chocolates and icecreams until you become fat..

Harsha is scared of her outburst... he starts walk fast out of the company surprising everyone... Krishna ,Siddu Ravikanth and Prakash looked eachother. They also went out of the company because just now all mobile calls from were seen by respective members..

H: Baby what happened? Who made my rakshasi  I mean who made my beautiful wife angry??

K: Don't baby me if you love your hair.. Come fast...

Without listening anything she cut the call.. other members who followed asked what happened..

H: I don't know she is very angry.. if I don't go as fast I can ill damn sure either I'll become bald or mad..

   All chuckled... meanwhile Siddu got call from watchman told everything... al become alert and Harsha starts driving..

Mean while at Harsha mansion.. Maya family were amused by her threats and Maya starts laughing..

K: (cute angry face) Don't laugh... I'm really angry at your bava.. ok.. (then she remembers) oh shit.. forgot to ask.. did you guys had anything? This is almost lunch time.(To parvati) Parvati, please make lunch as soon as possible....

Maya parents are going to say no, but kavya didnt pay any attention to them..
She bought tea to them and juice to Maya..

M: No please.. I don't want anything...

K: I don't listen anything. First of all you look very tired so you need energy right... so I won't listen anything...

Maya sipped on her juice while sitting quietly. It had only been 10 days since she had cut her hand deeply, so her wrist was still wrapped in a bandage. Maya's parents noticed the bandage and observed it.. while anyone ask anything all gents came.. kavya sighed in relief... Harsha literally came to her by running...