Harsha's Entry

Days are going on..  Krishna became part of the gang.. All are happy..

All went for shopping.. Only gang is present there.. no parents.. because it's only bride and bridegrooms shopping.. so they requested parents that they only do their shopping..

Kavya came first there with simple chudidar.. and she stands infront of mall..

K: (Talking to herself) What the hell!!! No one came till now.. this is first time ever like this happens..(She is trying all phones all msg her that they are on the way...) 

There a boy's gang is present.. By seeing her they starts whistling.. She starts walking away from them.. bt they stand infront her.

B1: Did ur boyfriend ditches u baby.. Don't worry we r there here to give you company..

K: (irritating face) What do you want..

B2: Fiesty I like it..

K:  Shut up.. leave my way..

B1: If we don't? what will you do?

Suddenly they tried to touch her.. she kicked him and tries to runaway.. they got angry.. and catches her hand..

B2: U messed with wrong person babe...

K: she sees around for help..

B2: No one will help u.. Do you  know who I'm..

K: (she got really scared bt she covers it) what? Are u gazini? U forgot urself? Wait.. where is ur camera??? By that only na u can recognize others?

B2: What? (he got confused what  she is talking and looses his grip)

By taking opportunity she pushes him and starts running.. but they are following her.. she went inside the mall.. she thought it would be safety where lot of  people will be there.. suddenly she collides with wall.. she is about to fall... she closes her eyes tightly bt pair of hands holds her waist prevent from falling..

K: (in mind) Where this wall suddenly came from.. wait wall has hands.. Kavya u r becoming insane.. (she opens her eyes and sees a pair of mesmerizing eyes watching her with concern..)

(Ignore the smile 😉 jst think it like an unknown person is prevent from falling)

Unknown: Are u ok?

K: (come out from her trance..) Ha am fyn.. Thanks..

Bt suddenly the gang came there..

B2: There u  r!!! Come on baby.. Don't waste u r time..

Kavya got scared.. Tightly holds unknown guy and hides beside him.. She too don't know why  she felt safety around him..

Unknown: (to kavya) Do u know them..

Kavya nods no..

Unknown: (turns his face totally to the batch) What do you want guys?

B1: Why u want? Leave that girl to us..