Jhansi Ki Rani...

Scene starts from the shocked faces of Ravikanth and Prakash...

Kr: Nanna... Uncle... What happened? Why look sooo shocked?...

P: Krish our problem got solved raa.... Now we won't be in any debts... H: what uncle? What are you saying?

R: yes Harsha he is saying right... We got solved our problem... (He went to siddu and hugs him) siddu I'm soo proud of you..

Kr: uncle what happened? I mean how? With in one hour how this Miracle was happened??

R: haa Krish it's really miracle... Total credit goes to siddu... He called our manager and he make arrangements for all our products to be inonlinebygivingsomediscountsandforsomedesignsgoldcoinwinningslikethat.. so that the product can soldbyincreasingnichetogetmostviewsinlesstime... U know we got many orders and all our costumes and jewelleries were selling continuesly... Upto know it crossed 50 cr... Now it gets increased....and with this our company was also gets part in online business and we loss only couple of crores, which is less loss for us.... I'm really happy...

Kr: wow annaya... You are simply amazing... You saved all of our dreams.. and our future...

H: haa annaya how did you got this idea...

Siddu tries to tell them that it's Kavya idea.. but before he talks she starts talking... she signal's him not to tell..

K: because he became my friend na that's why he became sooo intelligent...

B: Chandramukhi...

K: ok ok I'll keep quiet (she kept her finger on her lips)

All laughed at her statement... siddu sees kavya confusingly... Why she is not telling that it's her idea... All felt happy and hugs siddu.. now she concentrated on her leg which holds pain in her legs for long time then she remembers that she steps on glass pieces in Harsh room.. so silently she went to washroom...

Kr: seriously Anna u nailed it... U saved everything... I'm really soo much happy Today...

Harsha finds that Kavya is not there.. he sees foot prints with blood where before Kavya stands...

He scared what would have happened so he followed foot steps

He scared what would have happened so he followed foot steps... At room Kavya foot was bleeding.. she tries to take the small pieces.. she sees Harsha and she suddenly stands like nothing happen..

K: Harsh what happened? Y ru seeing like that? See I know ur soo happy... Bt I want ice cream... Ok?

Like this she starts her blabbering... Harsh stands infront of her and
make her sit on bed.. and tries to touch her leg.

K: what are you doing..

H: jst Shut up... I know your leg got hurt...

Kavya looks down.. Harsha takes her leg and slowly takes the little glass pieces...