Siddu married Anu??

Next day they reached Harsha home, all shocked to see anu with sinduram and mangalasutra...

H: What the... Dad what's all these??

Rv: Harsha, lot of happened in a week while you guys, went a lot of happened.  Actually  her stalker is there right? He again starts sending threatening messages and tried to marry her. So Siddu married Anu, they had done register marriage yesterday immediately and we already thought to marry them right so her parents and me accepted. And in traditional way marriage muhurtam is there within 2 days. So guys be ready from tomorrow Haldi, mehandi tomorrow and day after tomorrow marriage...

All shocked to hear that... they had taken 10min to get into mind what's happening....

H: But... (wihtout giving chance to any talk anu with cute angry face,

A: what but?(put her arms around siddu) this person is my husband now, I'm happy aren't you happy?? Yeah all happened in such a hasty way but still this is my dream. So stop with your stupid questions..

Siddu slaps on his forehead by hearing her bluntness

Siddu slaps on his forehead by hearing her bluntness. She is being like this these days due to nervous or happy or confusion whatever it is...

All chuckled seeing them.. After everyone went to respective rooms to freshenup. Siddu came to anu and starts talking....

S: seriously anu,  you and dad are perfect in making stupid stories.. seriously anu stalker story?

A: ( rolled her eyes) yes because it happened right so we just added some more spiciness inorder to get cooked up the story. And see they buyed it...

S: I don't know how stupid my brother and Krishna became they seriously believed all these...

Ravikanth and Anu shakes their heads seeing his drama... he sat on table and starts blabbering himself regarding how stupid their idea and she knocks in his head. Siddu got shocked.. and sees his father only to find his father is averted his eyes to other direction..