Rishitesh or Ritesh

Lakshmi suggests Ravikanth to complete Satyanarayana vratam before they goes to Banglore, as it should be done on next day only since all the stuff happened it didn't complete. It's important to complete the Pooja. So they arranged vratam within their families.. Maya family came and Ravikanth sister came along with her family...

K: (to harsha) Why did she came here...

H:(chuckles and said) Baby she is my own attaya how can't she come.. dad loves her as she is the younger one, she is pampered like that. Leave her..

K: I swear if she talks anything about you or Siddu.. I'll roast her..

H: Ok my Rakshasi.. come let's go down...

K: But I need help.. but bhavya is not there...

H: Why? (Then realised something)dont tell me you dint know how to wear saree (kavya bit her lip and nodded her head as yes) But now a days you are wearing regularly..

K: bhavya helped me..

H: You are unbelievable. What if bhavya goes to some where when you needed to wear saree...

K: by then I'll learn, if not My hulk will help me na...

H: Seriously you are making me wife slave..

K: So Let it be.. what's wrong with that..

They get ready and went down..

Two couples done the Pooja happily which irks saudamini

Two couples done the Pooja happily which irks saudamini.. All blessed them.. Saudamini son came there..

S: Annaya your nephew is coming today for the Pooja..

Rv: Oh good , I haven't seen him since months....

S: He is busy in his college. It's in banglore.. I said na he got seat in your collee only. Since 3-4 months it's been started...

Meanwhile her son came. Ravikanth introduced him to Anu and Kavya.. kavya and bhavya are shocked to see him..

Rv: Anu and Kavya, he is Rishitesh.. Rishi these are my daughter in laws.. and she is bhavya Krishna's wife. I think you know kavya and bhavya as same college right..

Rt:(with creepy smile) I have seen them but haven't been talk with her.

Kavya gives an uncomfortable smile, while Bhavya gazes at her. Bhavya attempts to speak, but Kavya holds her hands in a gesture that implies as don't say anything , which goes unnoticed by everyone else. As the completion of the Pooja, they all sit there and have Prasadam. Kavya is unsure of what to do and feels genuinely frightened by that individual.

 Kavya is unsure of what to do and feels genuinely frightened by that individual