Kidnapped

Krishna is waiting for Bhavya impatiently.. after sometime he starts calling her.. bt her phone is switch of.. he decided to go downstairs to meet her.. he went down bt she is not there.. kavya is there talking with anu and remaining frends.. he went near kavya..

Kr: (slowly) Kavya where is bhavya...

K: annaya.. she said she is going to meet u.. u did msg for her na??

Kr: ha i did bt she didnt came.. i thought u guys stopped her..

K: after she got ur msg immediately she left from here..

Kr: what where is she..??

K:(tensed) first lets check all places..

she tries to getup.. bt she is unable to..

Kr: no no kavya dont get up.. u shouldnt put stress on ur legs ok.. dont take tension ill check and ill inform u.. ok

K: bt.. anaya how can i sit here..

Kr: plsss kavya.. stay here only... and dont u dare to try to any stunts.. and has dont tell anyone ok.. they will tense unnecesarily...

K: ok..

krishna searched all places.. bt he cannot find bhavya anywhere.. meanwhile kavya is tesed for bhavya.. bt suddenly she remembers bhavya saying that she felt someone is following her.. she scolded herself for not listening bhavya... her mind revolving soo many things... she cant sit silently there.. she have to find her bommali before its going late... she tries to get up.. and tries to walk.. bt suddenly she trips due to pain.. bt a pairs of arms held her strongly by her waist and waist and hugged her securely to his chest... she looked up to see who it was.. obviouslly its none other than our harsha..

H:(worriedly) oh my god kavya.. what the hell are u doing...

she tries to tell him bt suddenly her phone blinks she sees something which makes her eyes wide and fear.. bt she remember that harsha is there soo she tries to make herself calm and act normal.. bt she unable to notice that harsha is observing her..

K: uhh i need to go to washroom..

H: then u can take anyone's help na..

K: haa bt anu went aunty called her.. and jyo went to outside to attend call..

H:(sighs) ok let me help..

K:(panics) no no i can walk myself..

H:(sarcastically) so that u can get more pain... shut up and let me help you...

he carries her in bridal style.. and drop her near washroom..

K: thanks bt now u can goo...

H: noo you go ill wait here.. i dont want to take any risk on u..

kavya looks at him...

H: (mentally hit himself) i mean u wont listen anyone naa.. u will walk and doctor said to not to stress on ur leg..

K: hmm..

she went inside.. she put her hand on her mouth and cries uncontrallably while she checks on her phone... its actually a video... which shows bhavya is in unconcious.. and she got msg along with video.. that indicates... "U R BEST FRIEND IS WITH US.. IF U WANT HER ALIVE JST DO WHAT I SAY"

she replied "PLS DONT DO ANYTHING TO HER ILL DO WHATEVER U SAY.."

she is waiting for reply impatiently after five minutes she get reply.. "GOOD NOW COME TO ADRESS XYZ PLACE.. DONT U DARE TO TELL ANYONE.. IF U TELL ANYONE U VIL LOST UR BFF.."

she got scared.. she immediately "NO NO DONT DO ANYTHING TO HER.. I SWEAR I WONT TELL ANYONE.."

She got another msg.. "NOW COME HERE SILENTLY U HAVE VERY LESS TIME... WITHIN 1/2 HR U HAVE TO REACH HERE.."