He is cute....

Kavya opened her eyes sees Harsha.  He is looking at her only while smiling. Unable to see his eyes she hugs him... he smiles

They stayed like that for some more time

H: Kavya..

K: haaa...

H: it feels like nice right to be like this. 

K: yes...

H: Then shall we be....

   Before he could complete his sentence, they heard of Krishna calling them from outside.They both came to this world. She pushed him and ran outside. For the first time in his life, he became really angry at Krishna. Then he recalled her situation, He panicked, worrying about the possibility of Kavya being traumatized again. He cursed himself for letting his emotions get the best of him. Then he thought again, realizing that both of them had let their emotions take over, so it shouldn't have triggered any trauma. He went outside to check if she was okay. He sighed in relief when he found her laughing wholeheartedly with Krishna and Bhavya. He approached them and saw Kavya, who was still laughing but couldn't see him as she felt shy. He noticed that there were no negative emotions present and saw her red ears and cheeks from the previous incident.

H: What happened why you guys are laughing like this .... bhavya why are you being angry??

B: See annaya they are making fun of me...

H: why you guys are making fun of my sister...

R: (again laughing hysterically says) Your great sister had make world's best Upma... do you wanna eat ??

B: You...

H: Ofcourse if my sister had made it

H: Ofcourse if my sister had made it . I would definitely eat it...

B: No annaya, don't eat actually...

H: (Without letting her complete ) It's fine bhavya let me eat... (He took a bite of the Upma. It's pretty bland, so it's clear she forgot to add salt, which is why they're laughing at her. Despite that, he continued eating. He figured it's alright to eat it since he usually consumes less salt for his diet maintenance.) Nice job, Bhavya, just remember to add some salt next time.