Part 2

~~~At the Avengers Tower~~~

Tony couldn't help but snicker as Thor walked in after flying over to rescue Cap, a man who was still trying to squeeze out of Thor's grip. They walked into the meeting room, Fury standing at the front with his signature frown. He took a step forward as the door swung close.

"Nice of you to join us. Take a seat." Thor nodded and dropped Steve. Thor picked up a chair with a smile and Tony shook his head.

"He means sit down Point Break" Thor oohs and drops the seat before plopping onto it. Fury slams a folder down and leans on the table.

"This is a child! 17 years old! And she's kicking some superhero'd asses like it's nothing!! I gave you one job Stark! Don't let her leave! What did you do? You let her leave! Rogers and Romanoff were meant to be backups, and they failed too!" Everyone but Tony was hanging their heads low.

"I mean, she does have some skills, could you do better Fury?" Steve winced and Romanoff let out a small laugh at Tony's words. Fury furrowed his eyebrows.

"Look Stark, use your money, use  your connections, use force, I don't care, get this girl here!" Tony sat up and glared at Fury.

"I'm not gonna pummel a child Fury! But I will get her here!" Tony sat back in his chair. An orange flash came from the table and there was y/n, sitting on top of her folder.

"Sup."

Everyone stared at her with wide eyes and Tony smiled.

"I told you I would get her here." Y/n frowned and turned to him.

"Look genius, I accidentally teleported here, it happens." As she was turned away, Nat snuck up behind her, making Tony grin.

"That's genius billionaire playboy philanthropist to you." Y/n scrunched her face in disgust. She looked up to the door to see Steve standing there, blocking her path out.

"Welp, I have other ways to leave mister patriot. So, I guess this is goodbye." Just as y/n lifted her arms, about to poke her cheeks, Natasha tackled her, pinning her arms to her side.

"OOF" Y/n tried to scramble out of her grip, but Nat was strong. She was lying face down on the ground with her arms grabbed at her back. She smiled and looked up to Nat with a wink.

"Kinky."

~~~A short time later~~~

Y/n looked at the handcuffs around her wrists as she sat at the cold metal table. Her head felt heavy with a power dampener around her neck. Steve paced in front of her. He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Look, I don't know you, or anything about you, why don't we fix that? What's your full name?" Y/n leaned forward with a sly smile.

"Y/n l/n, but you can call me anytime." Steve.exe had stopped working.

"I am so much older than you!" Y/n leaned back with a smile.

"1. then I'll just call you daddy, 2, that means you do know things about me, you know how old I am. Which implies that you know other things as well. I have a third point, just give me a second." Steve frowned with wide eyes as y/n lifted the handcuffs off her wrists with a wide grin plastered on her face.

"3. Get better handcuffs, these suck. I, however, swallow." Steve lunged forward to grab the handcuffs, but y/n swung her arm behind her and grabbed Steve by the neck. She smashed his face into the table and ran to the door. She pulled on the handle twice before swinging her body weight back. The door finally budged and she sprinted out.

She lept over a chair as she looked behind her at Steve, and he was getting closer, and he wasn't exactly happy. Y/n turned back to face forward and frowned as Hulk stood infront of her. She kept running and slid between his legs as he reached to grab her. She jumped up and looked ahead. Stairs or elevator? She saw Black Widow coming closer. No time to wait, so stairs it is.

She ran without looking back, two stairs at a time. She wasn't fast enough, she needed another way down. She couldn't teleport, but she could slide. She sat on the rail and pushed. She started zooming across the railing, floor by floor. She reached the ground floor and swung open the door, only to be greeted with a line of SHIELD agents with their guns pointed at her.

"Well, this doesn't feel fair, does it? But you've never cared about fair, have you?" She frowned as she got on her knees and a man comes forward to handcuff her. Steve runs out of the stairwell puffing.

"Hey old man, took you long enough. Did you hurt your hip?" Steve shook his head and grabbed y/n's arm to drag her to the elevator.

She rocked on her heels as they stood in silence. Y/n coughed and looked at him.

"I'm sorry about your nose, I just really don't want to be here. And I very stupidly got here." Steve sighed looked at the doors, as y/n tried willing them to open.

"I get that you don't want to be here, and I'm guessing being locked here wasn't the nicest experience of your life." Y/n looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Then let me leave." Steve looked away from her and shook his head.

"I can't do that, and I think you know that." Y/n shrugged with a laugh.

"Welp, worth a shot. What do you want to know?" Steve looked at the girl with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are you willing to tell me now?" Y/n didn't look at him, instead, she kept staring at the doors.

"What do you want to know Steve, not SHIELD, not Tony, you." Steve looked at the floor.

"How did you get out of the handcuffs?" Y/n looked at her feet and chuckled.

"Practice makes progress. My dad was a cop, so when I was bored I would get his handcuffs and practice getting out of them." Steve looked to the doors as the elevator started to slow.

"Was? Is he not a cop anymore?" Y/n looked forward with a frown as the doors opened.

"Sorry, you only got one question. And your time's up."

~~~

Word Count: 1136

Merry Christmas everyone! And happy new year too.

This chapter took so long to write, just because my internet was horrible, so my grammar and spelling might be lacking.

You are 17, woop woop. I decided that I needed to have an idea of where this was going, so I have picked an ending.

Remember to vote!

Thanks for reading!