Part 45

Thor let out a strong huff.

"You know it's a trap right?" Tony shrugged.

"Yeah. I don't much care." Thor nodded quickly.

"Good. Just long as we're in agreement." He held his arms out to the sky. Blue thunder crackled down in a long pillar as his eyes glowed brightly. Mjolnir and Stormbreaker flew into his arms.

"Let's kill him properly this time." Y/n stared at him with wide eyes and whispered to Steve and Tony.

"Holy shit."

~~~

The four of them walked out to him slowly. He barely moved his head up to star at them.

"You could not live with your own faliure. Where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life, the other half would thrive. But you've shown me thats impossible. As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what they can be. They will resist." They were closer now, face to face. Tony frowned.

"Yep, we're all kinds of stubborn." Thanos corrected his posture slightly, and even sitting down he seemed to tower over them.

"I'm thankful. Becuase now, I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to it's last atom. And then, with the stones you've collected for me, create a new one, teeming with life that knows not what it has lost, but only what iy has been given." Thanos stood. He took a step over and raised his duel sword from where it had been standing, wedged into the gravel covered ground. Thor thrust his arms forward, and his axe and hammer became alight with blue crackles of lighting. Thanos almost seemed to smile.

"A grateful universe." Steve pinched his face up un anger.

"Born out of blood." Thanos turned his head towards Cap, anger seeping from his lips.

"They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them." He stepped one foot back and prepared himself for battle. Thor screamed and raised his axe into the air, his eyes burning blue. Iron Man jumped forward and hit Thanos across the face. Y/n teleported over and threw herself at his head. She grabbed it and just latched onto him. As Captain America and Thor came runing forward, Thanos slashed his sword infront of himself, and brought arm up to knock Circuit off his face. Tony flew back over and smashed his arms down onto Thanos.

This fight had only just begun.

~~~

Tony stood back and let his backplate of armour expand out with spikes. He readied himself before calling out.

"Okay Thor, hit me!" Lighting shook through Thor's whole body, spreading from his matted golden locks down to the tips of his boots before channeling into his weapons and out into Tony. He used the extra power to set off blasters at the ends of the spikes, all shooting Thanos. He pulled out a sheild, groaning as he reflected the harsh bands off him. Thor threw his hammer and as it lowered back down he swung Stormbreaker. It hit, and he made a homerun right into Thanos. Mjolnir bounced over Thanos's shoulder and laid on the ground behind them. Captain America and Circuit started attaking Thanos, Steve with his shield and Y/n with her pure awesomeness. And also with punching and kicking and stuff. Thanos tore his arms out, slapping both Avengers to the side. He swung his double blade to his side before launnching it out, straight at Thor. Thor ducked and watched as the sword boomeranged back into Thanos's hands. Thor ran up to him with Stormbreaker, and the two men pushed their weapon's necks against each other. Thanos pushed forward, sending both weapons flying. He grabbed Thor y the neck and threw him into a pile of rubbish. He saunted over and punch him repeatedly befoore thrpwing him again and repeating the pattern. Thor lifted his hand to summon Stormbreaker, but Thanos intercepted it and thrust it down onto Thor. He resisted, but Thanos was pushing down, getting closer and closer when suddenly Mjolnir knocked Stormbeaker out of Thanos's hand and returned to it's summoner. Captain America stood proudly. Show off.

~~~

Word Count: 940

I am so sorry I havent posted in a while, but I broke my laptop then got COVID again. And then I found out my eyes are completly fucked up, to the point where my eyes are the wrong shape and I am both long and short sighted. I got bifocals man, I sound like a grandpa. Plus, now I have unlocked True Nerd Status, braces, glasses, likes comics, writes fan fiction. I am a gold star member. Then my Grandma had to go to hospital and then christmas happened, so it's just been a lot and I havent had time to write. But that has changed and I will be better. Hopefully. 

I watched Don't Worry Darling and omg what a mind fuck movie. It was crazy. I still have a lot of questions, and I dont like the very end. Go Florence Pugh tho, she slayed. She always does. The Wonder was also amazing. The new Avatar movie is also super good. 

If you have any ideas for this series, pleeae comment or message them, cause I write to please the audience and because I find it fun, so if you want something to happeen, or not happen, mums the word. 

I want to say happy kwanzaa, merry christmas, chag hanukahh semeahh, and happy holidays. Please tell me if I missed any other important holidays. 

Thanks so much for reading! Make sure to comment and vote, see you next week!