Part 14

Y/n looked around as the ground beneath her started to split. She watched as the side she was on started to lift. She watched as people fell from the short height.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no. There are still people on Sokovia, we need to get them off!" It felt like no one could hear her. They were all staring down past the crack at the people and town getting destroyed around them. She kept into action. She grabbed people's arms and tried to get them to hold onto her, but few of them would. She only got a few people back down before she could no longer see places to teleport.

"Look, we need people to stop running around, I can teleport more down, I just need space." Clint shook his head.

"You won't get everyone down. Just help destroy the robots for now." Y/n nodded. She shot a few more down, but they were coming close, and she couldn't fight off them all. While she ripped one in front of her in half, she felt something grab her from behind. She squealed as the metal tightened its grip and started to lift her up, but an arrow pierced through its head.

"Thanks Bartin, I owe you one." He smiled as he shot down another.

"I'll take one cake all for myself please." She smiled as she pushed more civilians to safer areas.

"Done deal."

Y/n dove to avoid shots from the robots. She hid behind a concrete slab that had fallen, and few seconds later Clint joined her. She smiled.

"Looks like we've backed ourselves into a corner." They both stared down the growing number of robots, preparing for the heavy fire when red mist ripped them in half. They were thrown to the side, torn, or just squished. Y/n popped her head up to see Wanda walking towards them.

"I knew you were cool!" Clint walked ahead and spoke over comms.

"We're all clear here." Steve answered back quickly.

"We are not clear! We are very not clear!" Clint raised his bow.

"Alright, coming to you." Pietro sped by and picked up his sister before running away.

"Keep up old man." Y/n smiled and waved before teleporting ahead of the pair. Clint raised his bow and pulled back the string in the way Pietro went.

"Nobody would know. Nobody. 'The last I saw Ultron was sitting on him. Yeah he'll be missed, that quick little bastard. I miss him already.'"

The trio arrived in the heat of the battle and started pulling apart the robots. Red mist was flying, blue blurs were all over the place, and orange flashes could be seen every few seconds. Pietro stopped and looked down at his arm. He threw up his arms in an 'come on man' kinda way to the one soldier who hadn't stopped shooting.

They all started herding people into one of the buildings. Suddenly, a SHIELD helicraft appeared. Smaller ships flew from the sides and came closer to the floating city. Pietro stood with a smile.

"This is SHIELD?" Y/n smiled.

"Well, this is what it's meant to be." Pietro grinned.

"This is not so bad."

Y/n started helping run groups of people onto the ships. She shot down robots that got near, and ran back and forth, to and from the building to the life rafts. She stopped as she heard Tony over the comms.

"Avengers, time to work for a living." She moved into the church and started ripping the robots in half. She would teleport next to them and throw them off their course, and make them miss their shots. She smiled as Nat came into the church.

"What's the drill?" Tony gestured to the core.

"This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand in that core, we lose." Y/n cracked her neck.