9.

??: Y/N!?

I looked in that direction and was shocked when I saw him. The man I loved, my dear best friend, my comfort person, my everything Yoon Jeonghan. He looks so different. I didn't know what to say I just looked in his eyes. Oh his eyes, it's so easy to get lost in.

Jeonghan: It is you

Jeonghan: It is you

I shed some tears, gosh it's been too long. He walked closer to me.

Jeonghan: You look different.

He said as he eyed me up and down.

Jeonghan: Gosh I missed you so muchhhh

He pulled me into a long tight hug. I have to say his grown even taller. He smells nice unlike before when I had to beg him to shower otherwise he would be too lazy to.

Y/n: I-I missed you too

That was all you managed to say. You didn't expect to see him here. After a little while he pulled out of the hug.

Seungkwan: You know her hyung?

Jeonghan: I do! I know her better then anyone!

Wonwoo: And she is?

Jeonghan: My best friend ever

Josuha: The one you always talk about?

Jeonghan: The one and only

Y/n: You talk about me?

Jeonghan: I do, hehehe. I tell them about how you use to steal my chicken at lunch and how we use to sneak out of class to go watch movies and play at the arcade.

Vernon: Its nice to finally meet you!

Jeonghan: I cant believe that you our make up artist! Your hair is gone so long

Y/n: It is, what you don't like it?

Jeonghan: No it looks good, you look beautiful

You blushed a little bit, but played it of as I didn't want anyone to notice.

Young Hwan: Seems like you will be fine here, I have a few things to do. Guys don't terrible her please, its her first day

Minghao: She's in good hands here

Younghwan: Okay then I will leave you guys to get along.

With that he left and everyone introduced themselves to me. I got comfortable with them quickly as they were super welcoming and friendly.

JEONGHAN POV

I was so happy that Y/n is here. I missed her like crazy. After she left everything changed but I'm so glad to have her back. She looks completely different, she is so much more beautiful. She looks so happy with the members too.

S.Coups: Looks like someone has a little crush

Coups: Looks like someone has a little crush