17.

Appa: Come sit next to me my child

I looked at my father and sat down next to him. We came to eat at xxx restaurant.

Eomma: After so long we having a proper dinner as a family. 

Taehyung: Yahh, Appa what's the reason?

Appa: Let's eat first then we will talk about that. So my baby Y/n, how was your day?

Y/n: It was like every other day.

Appa: Ohh okay, how are you my child?

Y/n:I'm okay I guess. Appa why you only asking me these questions? What about your son's?

Appa: I see my boys more then enough

Seokjin: Okay Appa, we know you by now. What do you want from Y/n?

Appa: I don't want anything

JEONGHAN POV

We made our way into the restaurant, Jimin was with us too. I don't see why he should be here but okay. It's not that I hate him or anything, it's just that he was way to touchy with Y/n and she just let's him do whatever.

As we walked it I noticed Y/n and her family sitting in the private room next to ours. I haven't seen them for so long. I should go greet they go, but for now I will just wait until the meeting ends.

After about two hours into the meeting I needed to use the bathroom so that I left. The bathroom was right next to the place where Y/n and her family were sitting. I decided to go greet but I stopped when I heard taehyungs loud voice

Taehyung: WHATTTTT????

Y/N POV

Appa: Y/n, I want you to get married to my friends son

Taehyung: WHATTTT?????

Seokjin: Appa, you can't be serious

Key: No wonder, this family dinner was too good to be true.

Woobin: I think that it's a great idea! At least she will forget about that Jeonghan guy.

My heart ached listening to them, they all had different options about this whole thing. But what woobin oppa said was write, I can't keep loving jeonghan. I need to live my life and move on.

Y/n: I-I will marry him Appa

Every one went silent and looked at me. I just looked at my lap playing with my fingers.

Taehyung: So you just going to give up on Jeonghan?? You have been in love with him since highschool.

Y/n: NO, I was in love with him. He has Suzy now.

Seokjin: This is outrageous, I will not let my sister get married to that kai boyy!! He is not good for her.

Appa: Y/n has made up her mind and that's final! She will get married next month. End of story. This marriage will benefit our company.

Woobin: I'm so proud of you sis, you made the right decision.

Key: Now it makes since, you only care about your stupid company. This family dinner is over.

Seokjin: Let's go princess.

Taehyung pulled my out of the room and dragged me to the car.

JEONGHAN POV

I heard there whole conversation. Y/n loved me?? Why didn't she tell me? I suddenly had mixed emotions but what I heard next broke my heart.

Y/n: I-I will marry him Appa