28.

Y/N POV

Y/n: Where are you taking me??

Jeonghan: Just close your eyes and trust me.

Y/n: Okay, but why is it so loud here?

Jeonghan: Stop asking so much questions, you will see soon.

I kept quite and just let Jeonghan guide me, the noise got louder and louder. The smell of gasoline full my nose. I suddenly felt two hands on my waist lifting me up. I didn't do or say anything as I just trusted Jeonghan in whatever he was doing. I was placed back down gently. I was thereafter being buckled up to something. Now I started to stress.

Y/n: Jeonghan are you here?

There was no response.

Y/n: Jeonghan-ahh?

Still no response.

Y/n: I promise if this is some silly prank of yours I will not forgive you.

Yet I heard nothing in return, I felt a sudden lift of the ground. This didn't feel right. What was happening? I started to panic a little bit. I still had my blind fold on but was too scared to take it out. After what seemed like forever i felt someone taking it off. I looked at the person and it was the love of my life looking at me with a smirk. i looked around and noticed that we were in a hot air balloon. The view was beautiful. it was getting dark but it was still a pretty sick view.

Jeonghan: You look so adorable when you scared.

Y/n: YAHH, why didn't you answer when I called for you? I thought I was getting kidnapped.

I said with a small little pout.

Jeonghan: You so cute when you pout like that, it makes me want to just squeeze your cheeks and kiss that cute little mouth of yours.

Y/n: Stop it, hahaha.

Jeonghan: My angel, look down.

Y/n: Down? its not another prank is it??

Jeonghan: Look down and you will know.

I listened to Jeonghan and looked down. I noticed how some lights just suddenly went on highlighting the words MARRY ME!! I was taken aback and immediately turned to Jeonghan who was now on his knees with a ring in his hands.

Jeonghan: Kim Y/n, I know that we have only been dating for a few months now, well to be honest its only been 3 months but I know that I wasn't to spend the rest of my life with you. You complete me, you are my other half, you always been my other half and those few years without you made me realise that I need you more then you think. I'm sorry that it took so long to realise my feelings for you but I don't want to waste anymore time so KIM Y/N WILL YOU MARRY ME??

I was so overwhelmed that i couldn't even form a sentence and just nod my head while a few tears made its way down my eyes.

Jeonghan got up and pulled me into a sweet, passionate kiss before slipping the ring on my ring finger.