16.

JEONGHAN POV

Today is Suzy's first day at the company, so I asked my members to wait outside with me so that we can give her a proper welcome.

Our manager brought flowers and gave it to me to give to her. I was happy that she was here. After so long we finally get to be together. After a while I saw Y/n and Jungkook arrived! Together???

Did she sleep over last night? I mean she's wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I watched as she went to Wonwoo and Jun. I looked away as I saw Suzy's car had arrived.

I immediately went down to open the door for her. I was super excited to have her here at the company.

Suzy: Babee, you didn't have too.

She said while taking the flowers

Jeonghan: Its from all of us.

Suzy: Thank you that's so sweet.

Jeonghan: Let's go inside, also Y/n is right ther---

I wanted to show Suzy, Y/n since she will be more comfortable with her but as soon as I turned to she was gone.

Jeonghan: Where did Y/n go??

Jun: She's gone inside.

Jeonghan: Oh okay.

Suzy: Y/n's also a singer?

Jeonghan: No she's our make up artist.

Suzy: Ohh

Y/N POV

I walked in and went to the make up room to see my schedule for the day. I had to clean the brushes for now and as the day goes I will get more things to do.

As I am the newest makeup artist it is my duty to clean and make sure that everything is really for my seniors. Besides I only do Joshua's and Minghao's make up while my seniors have like 10 artist.

I grabbed all the dirty brushes and and put it along side the sink while I went to fetch the soap and cleaning mat. I put my earphones in and began to listen to IU.

I finished washing all the brushes and placed them to dry. I didn't have any schedule for the rest of the day so I went to go get myself a coffee. I got excited when I saw Suzy sitting and having her coffee.

Y/n: Heelllooo You!

Suzy: AHHHHHH, Gosh you scared me y/n!

Y/n: Hahahaha, you should have seen your face it was priceless.

I said as I went to opposite her.

Y/n: Do you want something to eat or drink?

Suzy: Freddo cappuccino of me please.

Y/n: Okay one second.

I quickly went to order our drinks and went back to sit and catch with with Suzy.