15.

Y/N POV

I walked to the meeting room and to my surprise BAE SUZY was there! She was hugging Jeonghan for a while.

Suzy:  I missed you so much baby!

Jeonghan: I missed you too. Why didn't you tell me that you were coming back?

Suzy: I was going to surprise you tomorrow, I didn't know you would be here.

Jeonghan: Which brings me to my next question. Why are you here? Don't get me wrong I'm happy to see you I'm just a bit confused.

Suzy: Right, Jungkook-ahh invited me. We wanted to talk about collaborating.

Jeonghan: That's great news!!

Suzy left Jeonghan and turned around.

Suzy: Y/N!!

Y/n: Hey Unnie, it's been so long.

Suzy immediately came to me and hugged me.

Suzy: I missed you so much when you left! How could you leave me with Jeonghan!!

Y/n: Hahaha, come on Unnie he wasn't so bad!

Jeonghan: Thank you Y/n, you tell her

Jungkook: You all know each other.

Suzy: Yah, I'm Jeonghan's girlfriend and Y/n is a close friend of mine.

Jungkook: Ahhh I see. Well now that everyone is here, let's get started!

Suzy went to sit next to Jeonghan and hugged him. I know I shouldn't be jealous and I know that I should have gotten rid of my feeling for Jeonghan along time ago, but I can't help it. I fell for him all over again. I immediately accused myself and went to the kitchen.

Jimin: You still love him don't you?

Y/n: Is it that obvious?

Jimin: For me and Taehyung. Yah pretty damn obvious.

Y/n: I don't know why I still like him. It took me so long to forget him!

Jimin: It's okay Y/n. You have me to help you now!

Y/n: Thanks Jimin! I should really go home.

Jimin: No stay tonight please.