18.

Kai: She is my fiance!

Woozi: SINCE WHEN??

Kai: This morning.

Suddenly Jungkook and Jimin appeared out of no where.

Jimin: Oh hell NO.

He said grabbing me and pulling me into his chest.

Jungkook: There is no way in hell I'm letting you marry her.

Y/n: Guys sto--

Jeonghan: Thank you Kai you may leave now, you brought yourself in you can see yourself out unless you want me to call security!

Kai looked at me before leaving.

Kai: I'll see you tonight babe.

Jimin: You are not meeting him tonight

Jungkook: Why him out of all people?

Jeonghan: He doesn't deserve you!!

My eyes started to get teary listening to all of them, it's my life why are they telling me what to do.

Seungkwan: I don't like him.

Jeonghan: I'm sure you can do better, come on Y/n why did it have to be Kai?

Y/n: ENOUGH!! IT'S MY BUSINESS WHAT I DO WITH MY LIFE. WHY CAN'T I BE WITH SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY LOVES AND UNDERSTANDS ME?? JEONGHAN YOU GOT SUZY. YOU HAPPY? NOW WHY WHEN I FIND SOMEONE IT'S A PROBLEM?? I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT KAI. I AM GOING TO MARRY HIM WEATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!

I said letting all my tears out at once. I don't know what happened I just felt triggered. I quickly did Joshua's hair, everyone was silently watching.

Y/n: I'm done! Do you like it?

Joshua: I love it, thank you y/n

I thereafter grabbed my things and went back home.

LATER THAT NIGHT

I was in my room reading my book when Woobin came into the room.

Woobin: Can we talk?

Y/n: Sure, come sit here.