29.

Jeonghan: Sorry princess, I cant take you on honeymoon now since our comeback is soon but I promise as soon as its done we leaving.

Y/n: I told you that's its okay, focus on your comeback.

Jeonghan: Well we have to get up now, we going to be late for work. Besides we have a long day ahead of us. We still need to go and check of an apartment.

Y/n: I told you there is no need to rush looking for an apartment. Unless the members don't want us living here anymore.

Jeonghan: If it were up to them we would be here forever. I just want to have some private time with you that's why we have to move out as soon as possible.

Y/n: I'll go shower first.

Jeonghan: Lets shower together it will save water.

Y/n: Yah, we can

Jeonghan: REALLY???

Y/n: Yah in your dreams.

I smirked and went to shower. I heard Jeonghan sigh behind me and I just giggled to myself. Everything was pretty much normal at Hybe only now my needy husband made his stylist swap with me so now I could be Jeonghans, Joshua's and Hoshi's stylist. I got upgraded and due to that I got another member to work with.

The members started to tease Jeonghan and I more and more, although I didn't mind it. I was sitting in the room waiting for the boys to come back after there meeting as we will be discussing their outfit styles for there upcoming concert. I prepare a few styles and arranged them in different kinds of colours so that we could decide which one will look the nicer.

I was placing the clothes on the racks when I was pulled into a back hug. I knew that it was Jeonghan by the smell of his perfume. I placed my hand on his head.

Y/n: Whats wrong love?

Jeonghan: I want to go home.

Hoshi: Jeonghan is being clingy again.

I heard Hoshi say behind us while the other members just laughed.

Jeonghan: What I can't hug my wife now huh?

Jeonghan said letting go of me and looking at the members with a slight upset expression.

Y/n: They just teasing you, don't take it personal love. Now who are we waiting for?

Dino: Joshua and Dokyeom hyung went to fetch something from downstairs they should be here soon.

Y/n: Okay we will wait for them.

I was going to sit on one of the chairs next to S.coups when I was pulled down to sit on Jeonghan's lap. I looked at him and saw him smirking. This sneaky little brat. I was about to get up when he held me tighter.

Y/n: Let me go Jeonghan we at work.

I whispered too him.

Jeonghan: So I don't care. I am showing affection to my wife.

I blushed when he called me his wife. It gave me butterflies in my stomach.

Y/n: There are two chairs right next to you, at least let me sit on one of them.

This time is spoke a little bit louder.

Woozi: Those chairs are for Dokyeom and Joshua! Just sit where you are.

Jeonghan: Thank you Woozi!

I gave up and just rested my head on him chest. I was getting impatient and kept on moving when Jeonghan held my waist making me stop.