26.

CONCERT DAY SOUNDCHECK

I arrived late to the concert today as I wasn't feeling to well and overslept. The members were already on there last few songs before they start getting ready for tonight. I went to the dressing room and started setting up.

Don: Y/n you here! Thank God. We have a bit of a situation.

Y/n: What happened?

Don: Unfortunately Jeonghan's, mingyu's and Dokyeom's makeup artist couldn't make it so I need you to please do their makeup.

Y/n: Sure, I can do it.

I went to get a warm bottle of water to take my medication with. While I was waiting for the boys a sat on the couch and watched some makeup YouTube videos. I felt my eyes slowly close and within seconds I was fast asleep.

JEONGHAN POV

After the soundcheck I quickly ran to the dressing room to see my Y/n. I could hear the other members teasing me in the distance but what can I say I am just in love. I stepped into the room and noticed that it was empty. I looked around and then spotted Y/n sleeping peacefully on the couch.

Dokyeom: I WANNA ROCK WITH YOU!

Jeonghan: Dokyeom-ah go practice your lines somewhere else. My baby is sleeping.

All the members started entering while making a loud noise.

Dokyeom: Guys keep it down Y/n Noona is sleeping.

They all turned to look at her while I grabbed a blanket and slowly put it on her trying not to wake up. Although I ended up waking her. She looked so cute while rubbing her eyes with her small fingers.

Y/n: Did I fall of to sleep? Sorrryyy!

Jeonghan: Its okay. You must have been so tired.

Y/n: What time is it?

Jeonghan: Its 6pm.

Y/n: Already? Okay whose makeup am I doing first?

Joshua: You can do ours a bit later rest for now since you only have mine and Minghaos to do.

Y/n: No uhmm, Dokyeoms makeup artist isn't going to make it today so I a lot to do. Let me start with you too since I already know what to do and it will be easier.

Jeonghan: So that means you going to do mine as well?

Y/n: I guess, unless you want to do it by yourself?

Jeonghan: No, you can do it.

Yes finally she will do my makeup. I'm so excited. I wonder why she's so tired. She usually finds it difficult to sleep in strange places ye she was sleeping so peacefully.

Y/N POV

I started to do Joshua's makeup, when I started feeling cold. I was right under the aircon. It was quite a hot day today. I put my hand on my forehead and it was burning up. I must have developed a fever. I ignored the feeling as I had to work.