BOUNS

I arrived at the apartment that Jeonghan told me too and made my way up to the 13th floor. Once I was up I looked for the 5th room and found it. I waited a bit after knocking suddenly someone came behind me and covered my eyes. I was about to scream but stopped when I heard his voice.

Jeonghan: Shh, its me.

Was all he said, I heard him open the door and he guided me inside.

Jeonghan: Don't open your eyes yet. Only when I tell you open them.

He removed his fingers from my eyes and walked away while I stood there.

Jeonghan: You can open them.

I opened my eyes and was shocked at what I saw. The apartment was decorated with roses and candles on the floor. There was also a sign that read 'WELCOME HOME BABE'. I started following the roses and found myself in a room. I heard the door close and lock behind me. As soon as the door closed and lock. As soon as I turned around Jeonghan grabbed my by my neck and started kissing me.

Jeonghan: Tell me to stop if you not ready.

I slowly nodded my head and I was thereafter pulled in for another kiss. I flinched at the sudden feeling of his cold hands on my bare stomach. I felt him bite my lower lip before slipping in his tongue in my month. I was suddenly on the bed with Jeonghan on top of me.

Jeonghan: If you don't want to do this I let me now.

Y/n: I-I am ready.

I felt him pulling up my shirt and thereafter taking out my pants while leaving my under garments on. He started to trial kisses down my neck making sure to leave a few hickeys. He unhooked my bra and started sucking on my right b**b while massaging the other. I started moaning softly which probably turned Jeonghan on as I could feel his hard cock on my inner thigh.

I felt as Jeonghan's hand slowly went down my stomach, down my panties. He started making circles with his middle finger on clit. My moans got louder as he slipped his middle finger into me. He pulled out before I could even cum. He came up and started kissing me again. My moans get louder as he holds me possessively while thrusting against me. Our remanding clothes are now nothing but an irritation between us. Jeonghan quickly undressed himself and took out my reminding underwear. I needed attention down there and Jeonghan knew that.

Jeonghan: Ask for it.

He started by kissing my inner thigh, which was making me more needy for him to make me cum.

Y/n: Please Jeonghan.

Jeonghan: Please What??

His words had no urgency to them.

Y/n: Make me cum!

Jeonghan: Anything for you babe.

He says before he buries his face against my clit. My finger tighten around his hair as his tongue slides across my clit. His tongue swipes quickly over my clit before sucking it into his mouth.

Y/n: Stop.

I beg him as my clit is way to sensitive, my whole body begun to jerk at the sensation, I have never felt like this before. Jeonghan's eyes lock with mine.

Jeonghan: Do you really want me to stop?

He raised his eyebrow no believing what I asked him to stop.

Y/n: No!

He looked at me with a smirk before continuing what he was doing. I felt him push his tongue inside my body, my hips thrust forward. He keeps trusting in and out as if he was fucking me. He replaces his tongue with a finger and slowly added another, I keep rocking my hips with every thrust. I closed my eyes at the unbelievably amazing feeling ever.