22.

Y/N POV

I got home just before dinner and I was soaking wet. I wanted to run into my room before anyone notices.

Woobin: Where did you go?

I looked at the couch and Woobin Oppa was sitting there reading a book with Kai next to him

I looked at the couch and Woobin Oppa was sitting there reading a book with Kai next to him. Oh god what is he doing here.

Woobin: I asked you a question

Y/n: I went out.

Woobin: Yah Kim Y/n! I know you went out, I want to know where you went.

Y/n: Fine, I went see Seventeen.

Woobin: I already said that you cant go and yet you still don't listen to me! You know Kai has been waiting so long to see you.

Y/n: Well I'm not interested in what he has to say.

I said as I walked to my room. Only to be banged on my room door. I looked up and saw Kai. I was tripped between his arms.

Kai: Listen here Kim Y/n. You will marry me weather you like it or not. The deal isn't called off yet. Which means you are still my fiancé.

Y/n: I will never marry a player like you!

Woobin: Listen here Y/n, its not your decision to make! This is for the our family why cant you understand. Kai I am coming now, please watch Y/n make sure she doesn't go anywhere. The others aren't here.

Kai: Sure.

He said while smirking. A sudden fear took over my body. As soon as Woobin left, Kai picked me up and walked into my room, making sure to lock it behind him.

Kai: You don't know how long I have been waiting to be alone with you babe!

y/n: K-ai what are y-you doing?

Kai: What I have been wanting to do since the very moment I saw you.

Y/n: Kai please do-don't do this. I'm begging you.

Kai: I can't right now! I really need you. Don't worry babe, I will go easy on you.

Y/n: How could you! You were so nice to me. What happened to you?