23.

Y/N POV

It has been a month since I'm staying with Jeonghan and the members. They were very happy to have me with them at the dorm and most nights we would just sit on the floor and talk about our day. I was in the kitchen helping Mingyu cook for the members as most of them were half dead from this mornings shoot.

Mingyu: Noona I just need to use the bathroom quickly will you please watch the chicken for me. its almost done?

Y/n: Sure! You go do what you need to.

Mingyu: Thanks.

I went towards the chicken and put it on lower heat as I am still busy chopping the veggies for the salad. I mean we are 14 people, it takes a lot of time to chop for so many people. while I was chopping the veggies, I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist.

Y/n: What are you doing Jeonghan? We at the dorm, your members will see us.

Jeonghan: Let them see me holding my girlfriend. Besides what will they do?

Y/n: I know,but I don't want to make them feel uncomfortable that's all.

Jeonghan: It is okay love. I'm sure they don't mind. Mingyu do you have a problem with me holding my girl?

Mingyu: No, not at all. As long as you guys don't have a full on make out session here I'm cool with you guys being all cuddly and cute.

Y/n: Make out session? Seriously?

Jeonghan: We should try it sometime!

Y/n: Gosh NOOOO, Mingyu do you see what you caused!

Mingyu: Sorry Noona, I love you!

Jeonghan: Yahhh, How could you say that to my girl. Do you have a death wish or something?

Mingyu: Nope, Its just pure love.

Jeonghan: Yah Kim Mingyu!

Mingyu: What cant I love my older sister?

Jeonghan: No, you cant. Only I can love her!

Y/n: And what about my brothers? Cant they love me? And my appa and eomma. What if they love me more then you?

Jeonghan: Yah, they can love you. But no as much as I love you.

Vernon: What Kimd of conversation did I just walk into?

Y/n: See I told you! You making your member uncomfortable.

Vernon: No Noona, its not that. Hyung is just a weirdoo.

Y/n: Well I couldn't agree more.

Jeonghan: Well Kim Y/n, you are dating this weirdoo!

Y/n: Time to eat, Jeonghan since you here you can set the table.

Jeonghan: Well Vernon is here too!

right after Jeonghan said that Vernon ran into the living room.

Jeonghan: Eish, why does it have to be me?

Y/n: You are the most laziest member! Must do some work!

Jeonghan set the table and went to call the members to come and eat, while Mingyu and I pull the food on the table. Just before we could start eating the dorm bell rang and Wonwoo went to open the door.

Wonwoo: Y/n, you have a guest!

I looked up and too my surprise Kibum, Seokjin and Taehyung oppa's are here.

Kibum: Came here princess, we need to talk to you.

Seokjin: You too Jeonghan

We both looked at each other and back to my brothers.