10

I got up earlier today to go to work I'm so excited, it technically my first day today. I got ready and left for work.

Don: you here right on time, we taking the bus with seventeen members today

Y/n: What's this episode going to be about?

I asked as we made our way down to the basement where the bus was waiting. We stood outside the bus and enjoyed our coffee that was provided for us. Not long after the members started coming.

We entered the bus and sat down right in front with Don. Once everyone was in we made our way to the set. Don was showing me the different kinds of hairstyles that I could do on Minghao and Joshua since they were my idols to style. I started with just two because I was still learning and I didn't want to put too much pressure on myself.

We arrived at the set. We all got out and looked at the set, it a basketball court.  Don led us to the meeting room where we all sat.

PD-min- First of all I would like to welcome Kim Y/n to the team. She will be Minghao's and Joshua's make up artist.

I just looked around and gave a small bow waiting for Pd-min to continue.

PD-min- So today we decided to challenge seventeen members with a a little obstacle course. Woozi will be MC for today and you will each be divided into teams. Your outfits are in the dressing room once you guys get dressed you can get your makeup done. We have the whole day to film today so no rush.

Don: come let's go and prepare with the boys set up!

I followed Don to a empty room where our equipment was. I got two brand new make up kits so I opened and and placed it where I wanted to work and waited for them to come.