truth or dare

*AUTHORS NOTE: thank u guys for so much support on this already wtf?!!!! y'all are crazyyyy. I'll try to release chapters as often as i can, i make them a bit long so it takes me some time, so sorry about any waits for upcoming chapters!! also, this chapter gets a bit graphic with bullying (physical abuse is involved), there is also mentions of self harm & suicide attempt. to make up for it, there's another spicy scene :)*

"Can I get up now?" you ask Eren. It's been at least five minutes, and you want to get up and take a shot with everyone else.
"I think so, you tell me. Do I looked bricked the fuck up or am I fine?" Eren asks you. After a couple minutes of him pleading you to stay on him, get off Eren's lap, standing up to look at him. Your eyes go to his crotch.
"Yeah, you're good." you say, nodding.
"I know. Made ya look." Eren says, giving a soft laugh.
"FUCK OFF, DUMBASS!" you shout, reaching over and punching him in the shoulder.
"Ou, you got some force in that punch." Eren says, smirking.
"Do it again."
"What the fuck is up with you and me hitting you? And you were talking about Jean being a bottom." you say, rolling your eyes.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Let's go take a shot, shall we?" Eren asks, getting up from off the couch and holding out his hand. You put your hand in his. You both walk into the kitchen, a crowd having already formed during the time Eren made you stay on his lap until he had...gone down. You take a deep breath, squeezing Eren's hand.
"You're good." Eren whispers to you.
"I got you."
"I'm feeling okay right now. The drinks have helped a bit." you say to Eren.
"You aren't drunk yet, are you? We've barely started." Eren asks, laughing.
"Don't worry, I'm not. How about you?"
"I feel tipsy, but I'm alright. Nothing I can't handle."
"Yeah... unless I'm grinding on you for literally just a minute." you say jokingly.
"Listennnn. Alcohol gets me going. I get up quicker." Eren says.
"Really? I couldn't tell." you laugh.

"JAEGERBOMBBBBBBBB!!! TAKE A FUCKIN SHOT, WILL YA?!" Reiner shouts, moving his way through the crowd to you and Eren, two shots already in his hands.
"You too, y/n! Bottoms fuckin up!"
"You're cheerful tonight." you say to Reiner.
"Of course, it's a fuckin Saturday and we're here to fuckin party!" Reiner exclaims.
"You sound like a stupid frat guy, Reiner." you say playfully, rolling your eyes. You take a shot glass out of Reiner's hand, and so does Eren. You take a sniff.
"Eugh, this smells... spicy. The fuck is this?" you ask.
"Fireball." Eren responds. He turns his head to face you.
"Cheers." he says with a smile. You smile back, and clink your shot glass against his.
"Cheers, asshole." You throw you head back with Eren.
"AH! WHAT THE FUCK?! THIS BURNS!" you yell after the alcohol is down.
"Yeah, it's called FIREball for a reason!" Reiner laughs.
"You guys want another? Come with me, there's a shit ton of options." You and Eren follow Reiner through the crowd.
"So, how long have you two fucks been with each other?" Reiner asks, turning his head to look at you and Eren.
"Well, almost a month." you reply.
"Holy shit, you're right. Damn the time flies. It's almost October." Eren says.

"Heyyy, y/n, Eren! You guys finally joined us!" you hear Sasha exclaim. You turn your head to see her and Connie standing beside you.
"Hey Sash, Connie." Eren says.
"Those fireball shots fucking burn, eh?" you ask Sasha. Connie giggles.
"Damn fucking right they do! I'm gonna get so fucking faded tonight!" he shouts.
"Connie, you care barely handle your liquor, shut the fuck up." Sasha says.
"Aw man, he still hasn't gotten any better at not throwing up anywhere?" Eren jokingly whines.
"Connie, you're a lightweight."
"AM NOT, EREN! FUCK YOU!" Connie shouts. You, Eren, and Sasha laugh.
"Well, he's right, baldy. You always tap out first." Sasha says.
"I was gone for six months, I thought you would've gotten a better hold of yourself." Eren says.
"Oh my god Eren, do you remember our graduation party? Y/n, Connie threw up at least ten times that night." Sasha says.
"I'm pretty sure he had alcohol poisoning, honestly. No matter how sick he got, he just wouldn't stop." Eren adds.
"I DIDN'T GET ALCOHOL POISONING YOU FUCKS!" Connie yells.
"I had to keep up with the rest of you guys. It was embarrassing. Even Historia was doing better than me, and she's the biggest lightweight I've ever met."
"You're the biggest lightweight I've ever met." Eren laughs.
"AM FUCKING NOT!"
"Do you at least handle your weed a bit better?" you ask Connie.
"Oh, fuck no!" Eren says.
"This motherfucker goes straight the space!" Sasha adds.
"I fucking hate you guys." Connie groans. You, Eren and Sasha laugh.