10-999

You never thought you'd be here right now. After four years of a world rid of titans, you never thought you'd see them again, up close and in person, and fighting them too. You never thought you'd be watching people die right in front of you, watching your own friends die right in front of you. What you thought was going to be a modern rest of your life has completely flipped upside down, and you have a feeling it's only going to get worse.

The adrenaline coursing through your body makes Connie feel practically weightless.
"Are you sure you don't want my help?" Jean asks you.
"Jean, take care of the fucking titans!" you shout back. You carry Connie on your back, immediately taking action.
"DON'T JUST FUCKING STAND THERE!" Jean nods, pulling on his his ODM gas triggers. He soars through the air, making his way to the titans as you fly off to find a nearby plane.
"Stay with me, Connie." you say.

You know for a fact that a person can still be revived up to ten minutes without a heartbeat without causing irreversible damage to the brain, so find your way to a plane, quickly getting inside.
"Hey, pilot!" you yell.
"DO YOU HAVE ONE OF THOSE ELECTRIC THINGS? THE RESTART A HEART?"
"A what?" the pilot asks you, turning their head to look at you.
"THE FUCKING THING!" you shout your brain not being able to think of the word for it.
"I..."
"OH MY GOD IT'S LITERALLY AN ELECTRICAL THING! IT'S MEDICAL EQUIPMENT! ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?!" you shout in a fit of rage.

"FUCK THIS!" You search around the plane, trying to find what you're looking for.
"Medical kit... no.... OI! IS THIS IT? THE... AED?" you scream.
"Ohhhh, an AED? Yes, that will resta-"
"DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT?"
"Yes, I do." The pilot replies.
"PUT THE FUCKIN PLANE IN AUTOPILOT THEN!" you shout.

The pilot quickly gets up, taking the AED off of the wall. You place Connie on the ground, his chest still not moving.
"What happened to him?"
"Someone disintegrated his legs." you reply.
"What?" The pilot asks.
"Oh, please remove his shirt."

You remove Connie's ODM gear first, then his shirt. The pilot places the pads on Connie's chest.
"How did his legs get like that?"
"I'm not one hundred percent sure... but I know for a fact that titan serums can do this to bones, and I saw someone fly away from his body." you reply. The pilot plugs the pad connector into the AED. The AED reads Connie's heart rhythms, and the line is flat.
"Okay, going to do this quickly." The pilot says.
"CLEAR!"

Connie's body jolts with electricity. The pilot begins performing CPR on Connie.
"One, two, three, four, five, six..." The pilot quickly counts as they push on Connie's chest. You watch the pilot in fear, waiting to see Connie breathe again.
"Twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two..."
"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO YOU NEED TO THAT?"
"THIRTY TIMES!" The pilot shouts back.
"Then two breaths into the mouth."

The pilot finishes CPR, and you notice Connie's chest move, but only for a moment.
"Fuck, almost had him." The pilot sighs.
"I'm gonna do it again."
"I'm gonna need you to take him to a damn hospital." you say. The pilot's radio goes off, but they ignore it.
"Alright and... CLEAR!"

Connie's body jolts again. The pilot performs CPR again.
"Flight three forty-four, do you hear me?"
"Can you go answer the radio, please?" The pilot asks. You nod, getting up from the plane floor and walking to the cockpit.
"Flight three forty-four can hear you." you say.
"The pilot is currently trying to help a solider. Is everything alright?"
"Yes, it's just that the mission is done, the Warhammer and the titan with wings have disappeared, and the other small titans have been killed." The voice responds.
"The scouts are coming back onto the plane."

"Are you able to carry all of us?" you ask.
"Huh? What do you mean?"
"The solider needs to get medical help immediately, so he needs to take a plane to get to the nearest hospital. Are you able to fit every scout in the plane so that this pilot can take him?"
"Well... yes, yes I can." The voice replies.
"Fantastic. I'm coming now." You turn to face the pilot, who's breathing into Connie's mouth.
"You're gonna fly him to the hospital." you say.
"And you're gonna give them contact numbers. Do you have your phone on you?"