the lilac stone

*AUTHOR'S NOTE; smut warning here again lol. KINK WARNINGS; knife play, some bdsm (bondage, spanking), edging, vibrator use, degrading, praising, & biting. WARNING Y'ALL NOW. enjoy, brats;)*

You spend the next several days at Eren's place, not feeling the need to go back to your house any time soon. Spending all of your time with Eren feels comforting, especially now that he's not being a complete asshole to you. It continues to snow in Paradis, which makes Scout training even more difficult than it already is.

"Everyone line up!" Levi shouts. You shiver as a cold gust of wind hits your body.
"It's too fucking cold for this!" Hitch whines.
"It really is. It has to be at least minus twenty-five right now." Sasha adds.
"Why the fuck do we even train in winter? At least three people get frostbite every time, and we're doing ODM training today at that." Jean scoffs.
"Right? My hands are freezing even though I'm wearing gloves." you complain.
"Everyone grab gas tanks and secure your ODM gear." Levi yells. You all get into a single file line, grabbing ODM gear one by one.

"I've never seen you used ODM gear before, I'm excited." Eren says to as you fasten your ODM gear onto your body.
"I'm actually pretty good at it." you reply.
"You're good at a lot of things." Eren says, smiling at you.
"Shut up, Eren." you say, turning your head as you feel your face get hot.

"EVERYONE, UP TO THE TREES!" Levi yells. Everyone starts shooting up to different trees. You and Eren land on the same branch.
"Just like how it was during training while titans were still roaming, there are practice targets." You hear Erwin begin to speak.
"Focus on slashing the nape of the neck. Do the best that you can." You start seeing the practice targets pop up, and everyone starts leaving their trees.
"FOR PARADIS!" Connie yells as he swoops down to a target, slashing its neck. You go past the slain target.
"Nice hit, Baldy!" you shout.
"THANKS!" he yells back.

You search for a target no one has touched yet as you soar through the air.
"Right there, here's my shot." you think to yourself. You press your gas trigger.
"Since everyone else is taking it serious, I might as well show off a bit." Similar to how Levi looks when he's showing how he uses ODM gear, you make swift turns in the air at a fast pace. You take your swords out of their sheath. You gain speed and strike the nape of the target.
"HOLY SHIT, DID YOU GUYS SEE Y/N?" You hear Ymir yell.
"GOOOOO Y/N! THE FUCKING HEAD ALMOST FELL OFF!" Sasha screams. You look up to see everyone flying around.
"Hey, you are pretty good." A voice says from beside you. It's Eren.
"That was fucking impressive. You would've been great solider a couple years back, definitely would've ranked in top three."

"Thanks. Let me see what you got, Jaeger." you say. Eren smiles and scans the forest for a target.
"You know, I was better at killing titans as a titan, but I'm not too bad in human form." Eren says as he finds an untouched target.
"Here I go." Eren pushes on his gas triggers. He quickly moves toward the target, slashing its neck with his sword. You fly past the target to catch up to Eren, looking at the nape.
"Clean hit, Jaeger!" you call out.
"Meh, it's okay. It could've been deeper." Eren replies.

You're able to hit fourteen targets before all of the scouts are rounded back down to the ground, Hange, Levi and Erwin standing in front of everyone.
"GOOOOOOD WORK TODAY, GUYS!" Hange exclaims.
"It's cold, so we'll hurry up with the rankings so you all can leave." Levi dryly says.
"Today, we were very impressed with y/n l/n, and she ranks first." The are a couple of gasps from the crowd.
"She beat Mikasa? Mikasa's always first!" you hear Pieck whisper.
"Well, she did kick ass today." Ymir whispers back.
"Second is Mikasa Ackerman. Then we have Reiner Braun, Annie Leonhart, Eren Jaeger, Jean Kirstein, Ymir, Connie Springer, Marco Bodt, and Pieck Finger."
"Aw, man! I didn't even make top ten this time." Sasha groans.
"AND I DID! HAHAHA! FUCK YOUUUUU, SASHA!" Connie shouts, flipping Sasha off as he laughs.