Arlert's Art; grand opening

*AUTHOR'S NOTE; in this chapter there's a Greek mythology story told. I have changed parts of the myth so that it fits this story better. In case some of you are into Greek mythology & ur like 'this bitch wrote the story wrong', it's on purpose so that it makes more sense. That's all, now back to the story :)*

On October ninth, Eren FaceTimes you in the afternoon.
"Happy one month to us!" he says once you answer.
"Really? Today's the day?" you ask him.
"Yup. So, I thought we'd do something to celebrate!" he exclaims.
"Celebrate a one month? Are we thirteen?" you ask, laughing.
"What did you have in mind?"
"Something special." Eren replies.
"I'll pick you up at around eight?" he asks.
"Ohhh, is it a surprise?" you ask.
"Yes ma'am. So eight?"
"Yeah, eight is good. What should I wear?" you ask.
"Whatever you want. Doesn't have to be anything formal." Eren replies.
"Alright, cool. See you at eight!" you say, hanging up with Eren.

You spend the whole day racking your brain about what Eren has up his sleeve.
"It's stupid to celebrate a one month anniversary- a FAKE one month at that." you think to yourself, getting naked to hop into the shower.
"But I wonder what he has in mind? Maybe dinner? The movies? Halloween is this month so... maybe some sort of apple picking thing? But... at night?" You run shampoo through your wet hair.
"What do guys like? Maybe something stupid, like a car race? Orrrrr..."
"To be continued." Eren's words from Reiner's party suddenly fill your head. You rinse your hair.
"No fucking way. That can't be his idea, right? He's not that insensitive to pick me up, bring me to his house and be like 'So, wanna fuck? Since we didn't get to at Reiner's.' That's not it." You turn your shower off and step out, wrapping a towel around your body.
"But he also said I don't have to dress formally, so we aren't going anywhere quote on quote nice." The suspense is killing you, and you decide to text Eren as you walk into your room.
"Can you at least give me a hint to what we're doing tonight?" you type, hitting send.
"That ruins the fun!" he replies.
"Erennnn pleeeeassseeee!" you text back.
"Fine, fine. We're driving out closer to the countryside." he responds. You stare at your phone, even more confused now.
"That's it? That's the hint?"
"Yup. And that's all your getting!" You groan, throwing your phone onto your bed.
"The countryside... huh. What's out there? Not as many people, that's for sure. I'm even more confused now. What the hell do you got planned, Jaeger?"

You decide to wear a green and black striped sweater that doesn't have a hood, and you pair it with a black skirt and black tights to go underneath to cover your still bandaged thigh.
"On my way. You ready, sunshine?" Eren texts at seven fifty. The nickname makes you smile at your screen.
"Yes sir." you reply. You look at yourself in the mirror, swaying your hips a bit to make your skirt move. You accessorize yourself with rose quartz and hematite bracelets, along with a small clear quartz ring that you had gotten a while ago when you were out crystal shopping with Connie and Sasha.
"Cute outfit, y/n." you say out loud to yourself. In about ten minutes, your phone goes off.
"Your Uber driver has arrived at the pickup destination :)" Eren's text reads. You head downstairs, throwing on an old pair of Nike's. You lock your door and head to Eren's car.

"Hey." you say, opening the passenger door and getting inside.
"Hey." Eren says back.
"You look nice."
"Thanks, so do you." you say, eyeing Eren's light light blue jeans, burgundy sweater, and black beanie. Once you get your seat belt on, Eren pulls out of your driveway.
"Soooo, where are we going?" you ask, looking out your window.
"It's a surprise." Eren says.
"Come onnnn. I'm here now, tell me!"
"Nope."
"No fair." you jokingly whine.
"Oh, here. To make up for not telling you." Eren says, reaching his arm to the back of his car. When he pulls it back, in his hand is a small bouquet of purple flowers.
"Are these lilacs?" you ask him, taking the bouquet out of his hand. Eren nods.
"I remember you said your favourite colour was the colour of lilacs, so I thought maybe they were your favourite type of flower, too." he replies.
"They are! I love them, thank you!" you say, sniffing them.
"How'd you find them? Shouldn't they be dead by now?"
"Petra's Floral Shop." Eren responds.
"Well, thank you. That was sweet of you. I don't think I've ever gotten flowers from anyone before." you say, smiling.
"Not even from horse face?" Eren jokingly asks.
"Nah. All he cared about was getting his dick hard. Aw, shit! I didn't get anything for you!" you say.
"Don't worry about that." Eren says, giving a soft laugh.
"Stop! That's not fair! I didn't know you were getting me something. Uhhh, here!" you take the rose quartz bracelet off of your wrist, handing it to Eren.
"A bracelet?" he asks.
"Not just anyyyy bracelet, Jaeger. It's rose quartz." you say. Eren smiles.
"Oh, no. Don't tell me you're into the fucking crystals like Connie." he laughs.
"Well, I'm definitely not as into them as he is, but I think they're really pretty. I got it a while ago. I was at a metaphysical shop with Connie and Sasha. So, here. Happy one month, dummy!" you exclaim.
"Thank you." Eren says, slipping the bracelet on his wrist.