warhammer

You stare at the tall creature. A loud roar fills the silent room as you watch the silhouette of the titan throw its head back and open its mouth.
"SHIT!" Everyone starts gathering to the window.
"Oh my god." Mikasa says, covering her mouth with her hand.
"Fuck off. This can't be happening." Reiner says. The large titan stomps on the ground, walking to its left.
"What... what do we do?" Connie asks, his voice filled with fear.
"EVERYONE DOWN TO THE BASEMENT, NOW!" Levi shouts. In a large pile, everyone quickly starts running out of Erwin's office.

You feel faint as you move, your vision getting blurry.
"Shit, of course this is happening now."
"Eren..." you begin to say, grabbing the sleeve of his sweater.
"I..." You're starting to have a panic attack, and you feel like you're going to pass out as you wobble out of Erwin's office.
"Don't you dare. Get on my back." Eren says. Before you can even think, Eren gets in front of you and wraps his arms around your legs, lifting you onto his back.
"ONLY FIVE PEOPLE IN THE ELEVATOR AT A TIME!" Erwin yells. Erwin, Levi, Hange, Moblit, and Mikasa get into the elevator while the rest start sprinting down the stairs, Eren being one of them. He's fast despite having you on his back.

"Shit, shit, shit!" Jean says as he runs down the stairs.
"This can't be happening! This can't fucking be happening!" Your heart feels like it's going to leap out of your chest.
"Y/n, are you okay?" Pieck asks as Eren makes it to the basement.
"I don't feel well. I feel like my heart is going to explode." you reply as Eren puts you back down on the ground.
"Can you stand?" he asks. You nod, your legs wobbling a bit as your feet meet the floor. Your mouth feels dry as you watch everyone scurry around like mice.

"Alright, everyone grab ODM gear. Hange, get on the phone with Marley immediately. Erwin, get a plane... maybe two, up and running." Levi demands. Hange and Erwin nod, going off in different directions as Levi opens a large door which is where all the ODM gear and gas tanks are kept.
"I guess ODM training wasn't so useless after all." Marco nervously says as he makes his way to the storage room. One by one, every scout grabs ODM gear. You fasten yours onto your body, your hands shaking as you do.

"Y/n, you need to breathe." Mikasa's voice says from behind you. You turn around to face her.
"I know it's scary, trust me. But you're going to have to try to put that nervous feeling behind you."
"Is it that obvious that I'm panicking right now?"
"Yes, very much so. You're all pale and you're shaky."
"I know. I'm just... fucking terrified." you say back.
"I know. But you'll be okay. Hopefully, you won't have to get used to it." Mikasa says, putting her hand on your shoulder and smiling at you. You force a smile back.

Jean, Marco, and Connie start lifting the boxes of gas tanks.
"We'll need to take the elevator to get up." Jean says as he puts a box down.
"Captain, how many boxes should we bring?" Connie asks.
"As much as will fit on the damn plane." Levi replies.

"THESE FUCKS ARE HEAAAAAAVY!" Connie groans as he places a box down.
"Well, there are a bunch of gas tanks in there, idiot." Jean scoffs as he walks back to the storage room.
"I KNOW THAT, HORSE FACE!" Connie yells.
"Those two are something else." Mikasa says, laughing a bit.
"Two idiots... especially Jean. I love him, though." Connie pushes Jean from behind, causing him to almost trip.
"YOU ASSHOLE! THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO FOOL AROUND!" he yells, winding his arm back and making a fist with his hand.
"Jean, easy! Calm down!" Marco frantically says, grabbing Jean's arm.
"Annnnd then there's Marco." Mikasa laughs.

"Does Marco make you jealous?" you ask Mikasa.
"No, not really. I really like Marco, he's a nice guy." Mikasa replies.
"Oh."
"Oh?"
"I was expecting you to say 'why would I be jealous of Marco?' or something like that." you say.
"Oh, no. I know how flirty him and Jean are. I don't really mind. Besides, I don't think Jean would ever cheat on me." Mikasa says back.
"What if he wants a threesome?" you jokingly ask.