skin & bone

*AUTHOUR'S NOTE; YAYYYYY VALENTINE'S DAY CHAPTERRRRR!!!!!! which ofc means more smut!! (i know i add a lot of smut in this fic, BUT ITS FINE CUZ YALL LIKE IT!) KINK WARNINGS; choking, biting, slight blood, kinda a bit of voyeurism??, degrading, & praising. ENJOY, BRATS!*

"MOVE OUTTA MY WAY, BALDY!"
"FUCK YOU, JEAN! I'M GETTING THIS TARGET!"
"FALL IN SNOW AND DIE, YOU BASTARD!" Jean and Connie yell at each other as they soar through the air, going for the same fake titan target. Jean pushes on his gas triggers, getting ahead of Connie and slashing the nape of the target's neck.
"HAHA! FUUUUUUUCK YOU, BITCH!" Jean yells.
"OH, EAT SHIT, HORSE FACE!" Connie yells back.

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT THE HELL UP? SOME OF US ARE TRYING TO CONCENTRATE!" Ymir yells to the two as she zips past them.
"GET FUCKED, YMIR! GO EAT OUT HISTORIA OR SOMETHING!" Connie shouts.
"I GET MORE PUSSY THAN YOU, BALDHEADED ASS BITCH!" Ymir loudly laughs.

"AGGGGGHHH I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU!" Connie groans.
"Heyyyy, chill out! Maybe if you're lucky, you can have a threesome with Marco and Porco!" Jean yells as he flies off the target.
"EWWWWW! THE FUCK!" Connie yells back.
"Well... I'LL THINK ABOUT IT!"

Training with the ODM gear in the winter is difficult, but everyone is getting better at it. You zip from tree to tree, getting used to how much speed you gain.
"Getting good, sunshine." Eren calls to you as he flies beside you.
"Thanks. You're doing better yourself." you say back.
"Yeah, I've always been alright at it. I'm not gonna really need it if we're facing the Warhammer, though."

"When do you think it'll show up again?" you ask him.
"I wish I knew. With any luck, my memories will start coming back sooner than later. Or even in dreams." Eren replies as you both land on the same tree branch.
"Oh, I meant to ask you at the dining hall. Why did you and Mikasa give each other that look when I was talking about my dream?"

Eren turns his head to look at you.
"What look?" he asks.
"You both looked like... totally terrified."
"Oh." Eren says.
"It's just... it was familiar."
"What?"
"When we were younger, I fell asleep while Mikasa and I were grabbing wood for our house." Eren begins to say.
"I had a really strange dream, and it felt long too. I couldn't remember what had happened, but when I woke up, I was crying."

"Huh? Really?" you ask. Eren nods.
"When I saw you crying... I immediately thought of that moment, and as soon as I looked at Mikasa I knew she did too."
"Why were you both scared, though?"
"Because..." Eren begins to say. He quickly turns his head from you, his eyes finding a nearby target.

"It's probably just some weird coincidence." you say to him.
"Well, I actually- yeah. You're probably right." Eren says, pulling on his gas triggers and leaving the tree branch, heading towards the target. He takes his swords out and slashes the nape of the target's neck.

"He cut himself off." you think to yourself as you leave the branch, heading for a target in the opposite direction.
"Why though? I don't get it. I can't see how the two could possibly be connected. Maybe I'll ask Mikasa." You fly through the air, gaining speed so you can hit the target. You quickly slash its neck.
"NIIIIIICE GOING, Y/N!" You hear Jean's voice call from above you. You look up and smile.
"THANKS, JEANBOY!" you shout.

After two hours of nonstop ODM gear training, you and the rest of the scouts are finally given a break.
"Good work, scouts!" Hange exclaims once you've all landed on the ground.
"You're all getting much better, we love to see it! If anyone would like to do some more training, by all means do so! Otherwise, mandatory training is done for today. To ensure you all get enough rest and aren't overworked, we'll only train three times a week, and next training day will be the day after tomorrow. Are there any questions?"
"What are we supposed to do in the meantime?" Marco asks.