One

You lay in your bed, staring at the celling and feeling empty. Bucky sits up and puts his clothes back off. He doesn't spare you a glance as he stands up and leaves. Mumbling a small 'thanks' on his way out.

Ever since Bucky got cheated on, he's been heartbroken and has been trying to mend his shattered pieces by having sex with you. Without taking your feelings into consideration.

Maybe you have a crush on him. Okay. Maybe you're in love with him. So you agreed to helping him out. At first, it seemed like a good idea, but it just kept getting worse and worse.

Usually, he comes to your room, so after you have sex, he talks about her. He talks about how much he misses her and what he should've done differently. And you lay there motionless. Feeling completely empty inside. But you'd do it all again for him, because you love him. Even though it's hurting you.

Finding some sort of strength, you get up and put on some comfy clothes. You brush your hair and stare at yourself in the mirror as a single tear falls down your cheek.

You quickly wipe it away just as Nat walks in your bathroom. "God Sam can be so annoying sometimes," she groans as she sits down on your counter.

"What'd he do this time?" You ask with a smirk.

"He told me he could take me in a fight because he can fly," Nat rolls her eyes.

"But you can grab him before he starts flying or flash him while he's up in the air. We both know he'd be back on the ground if you did that," you joke. She giggles. "C'mon, we're about to eat dinner," she grabs your hand and leads you to the dining room.

You sit next to her and Steve sits next to you. "Steve, is Bucky gonna be joining us tonight?" Tony asks.

"I don't know. I guess we'll find out soon," Steve says, and as if they timed it, Bucky walked into the room and took a seat across from Steve.

"Nice to see you Elsa," Tony says. Bucky smiles, but anyone could tell it's sarcastic.

For dinner, Tony just ordered pizza for everyone. Everyone was talking to one another. You were talking to Nat and Wanda, who sat across from Nat. Pietro sat across from you and would butt in on your guys' conversation. "Pietro, stay outta it," Wanda would say every now and then.

"So, are we going shopping tomorrow, or what?" You ask. Wanda and Nat look at each and shrug. "Oh c'mon guys, I'm getting tired of my style and I wanna try something new," you whine.

"Sorry y/n, I can't tomorrow. I'm spending the day with Vis," Wanda gives you an apologetic aspect.

"I can't either. Clint and I are going on a mission. Sorry y/n," Nat voice fills with sorrow as she speaks.

"Well, I'll just wait cause I'm not going alone," you cross your arms and slouch in your chair. Your feet touch Pietro's and he gives you a "are you fucking kidding me" look. "Sorry," you mumble as you pull them back.

"Steve," Nat gets his attention. "Y/n wants to go shopping tomorrow, but she doesn't wanna go alone and me and Wanda are unavailable. Be a doll and go with her won't you?"

"Sure why not? Some me and y/n time," Steve lightly bumps your arm with his elbow. You glare at Natasha. "I fucking hate you," you say. She winks at you.

"Why can't I come shopping?" Sam asks.

"You can go too," Nat says. You give her a glare. "Great. Now I've got not one, but two overprotective guys who give me a hard time when I wear a crop top," you say.

"Bucky should come too," Nat suggests. Bucky shrugs. "Sure. I've got nothing else to do," he says.

You groan again.

"Maybe I'll go too," Tony says.

"No! That is were I draw the line. I do not wanna be dressed like a pioneer woman," you pout.

"Oh c'mon y/n, I wouldn't do that to you," Tony says.

"Yes you would. You made me change three times last time the team went out because my clothes was "too revealing" and guys were gonna get the wrong idea," you say.

Tony scoffs. "No, I didn't want you to wear revealing clothing because you looked like a whore..." he chokes out the last word, instantly regretting it.

"Fuck you Tony," you stand up and walk away.