Two

"Y/n, what about this one?" Steve holds up a neon green shirt with neon pink stripes.

He's trying.

"That's not really my style Steve," you frown and he nods and puts it back.

"Y/n, you have to get this," Sam says as he holds up a bra. "Where'd you even get that? They don't sell bras in here," you say.

"I bought it for you," Sam says. You groan and put your head in your hands as you lean against Steve. He wraps his arms around you and pats your back.

"Sam, I'm hungry, go find something for me to eat," you say. Sam nods. "Gotcha. Be back in a bit." He skips out of the store and goes downstairs to the food court.

Steve picks up a crop top and looks at it confused. "Where's the rest of the fabric?" He asks, eyebrows pinched together tightly.

"Oh it's right here," you pick up the matching shirt skirt that goes with it. Steve grabs it and examines it. "This isn't a shirt and skirt. It's underwear," he says.

"Steve I'm thirsty. Go find me some water," you say. Steve nods and gives you a salute as he walks away.

You look at Bucky. "Are you gonna give me a reason to shoo you away?" You ask. He shakes his head and chuckles. "I could care less what you wear or don't wear," he says.

"Well, you're not so bad to shop with," you say. He smiles and you start grabbing shirts Steve wouldn't approve of. You grab baggy shirts that he would approve of.

☽☽☽☽☽☽

You get back to the tower and Steve, Sam, and Bucky follow you to your room. They set down the bags they're carrying and let out a sigh. "Thanks guys," you say before shoving them out of your room. You shut the door and start going through your clothes and putting them away.

A few minutes later, Bucky opens your door and shuts it behind him. "Hey Bucky," you acknowledge him before continuing to put your clothes away. He walks up behind you and kisses your neck.

"Bucky," you softly say. His hands grip your waist and pull you closer to him. He spins you around to face him and crashes his lips against yours. You pull away and he looks at you confused. "Can we maybe do this later, I'm really tired," you say.

Bucky gives you a soft smile and nods his head. "Get some sleep, doll." He kisses you softly before walking away. You sigh and continue to put your clothes away.

"Why did Bucky just leave your room looking sad?" Nat asks as she walks into your room. "Also you should ask Steve out."

"No and what do you mean he looked sad?" You ask.

"I mean, he was frowning and his hands were in his pockets," she says as she sits on your bed.

"We were just talking about how he was feeling since the breakup, so maybe he was sad because of that," you lie, but you know Natasha knows you're lying.

"What're you keeping from me?" She asks. You shrug and fold one of your shirts. "Y/n, what's going on?"

"Bucky and I may... be... having sex," you squeak out. Nat's jaw drops. "But no one knows so please don't say anything," you say.

"Y/n... babe... why?" She asks.

"Because he's hurting and he thinks this is the only way he'll be mended," you say.

"And what about you. I know you get attached. Do you have feelings for him?" She asks. Tears weld in your eyes as you finally look at her."Natasha I'm in love with him," you say.

She stands up and walks over to you. "It's okay," she whispers as she hugs you and you break down in her arms, and end up sitting on the floor. "I'm gonna kick his ass," she says, "I'll be right back."

You grab her arm. "Please don't leave, Natasha. Please don't leave me," you cry. She nods and hugs you again.

"This is why you should ask Steve out," she says as she strokes you hair back. "It wouldn't be fair to him," you say.

"Who, Bucky or Steve?"

"Steve. I can't date him while I'm in love with Bucky," you say.

"Sure you can. That way, while you're with Steve, you'll lose feelings for Bucky," she smiles at you.

"What if I don't?"

"You will. C'mon, if you don't ask him out, I'll ask him out for you," Nat says.

"You can do it for me," you say. Nat smiles and nods her head. "Okay," she says.