Twelve

A/n: Sharon is in this story, and before you get all judgmental and shit, just know, she's not a bitch in this story like she is in a lot of fanfics. I really like Sharon and hate that she's stereotyped as being the "mean girl" which I think is stupid. She's nothing like that towards y/n in my stories. I will not tolerate Sharon slander in my stories and I will delete any rude comments about her. Love you all <3

"C'mon y/n, one more time," Nat, Sharon, and Wanda beg. You roll your eyes and grab your wedding dress. "Only one more time," you say.

They've been begging you to wear it again. Your wedding is in four days and your nervous. The planning went by a lot faster then you thought it would. Steve's been excited about it, but he kinda left you out of the planning.

You don't mind though. You find the wedding planning annoying.

You walk out in your dress and the three girls gasp. "You're so beautiful," Sharon says. Wanda and Nat agree with her. "Steve's a lucky guy," Nat says.

"But what about Bucky?" Wanda asks. You all look at her. "I'm sorry y/n, but we all know you're in love with him," Wanda says.

"Bucky had his chance. I'm marrying Steve now. It's too late for Bucky," you say.

"You're marrying Steve, but you're still in love with Bucky," Sharon says.

"Yea, I know that, but, Steve and I are talking about moving away and starting a family. Bucky won't be in my life anymore," you say.

"Babe, Bucky is Steve's best friend. He's gonna be in your life no matter who you choose. It just depends on how you want to see him," Nat says.

"Do you wanna see him as your husbands best friend, or as your husband?" Sharon asks.

"I don't know— my husbands best friend," you say.

"Y/n—"

"Stay out of my mind Wanda!" You snap and walk back into the bathroom.

☽☽☽☽☽☽

Bucky stands in the kitchen eating a plumb. He doesn't have all his memories from when he was younger back yet. Ones that Steve has told him countless times, so he thought he'd try to remember them.

One of Steve's favorites is when his pants got stuck on a swing and they were both freaking out and didn't know what to do. In the end, Bucky ended up having to cut Steve's pants so he could get free.

After the he was done eating, he decided to go talk to Steve. As he was about to walk in Steve room, he was stopped by a girly giggle and the sound of a kiss. He was about to turn around when he realized that he's heard you giggle several times before, and it never sounded like that.

Quietly opening the door, Bucky peeked in and saw Steve kissing a girl, who isn't you. He retracted his head and took a few deep breaths to calm himself.

Don't kill your best friend. Don't kill your best friend. Don't kill your best friend.

Taking his phone out, he creeped back into Steve's room and took a picture of him and this mystery girl. He quietly closed the door and walked in the opposite direction.

Now, if you don't even believe him when he tells you, he'll have proof.