Thirteen

"Sam I'm telling you, it wasn't y/n," Bucky says. Sam rolls his eyes. "Steve would never do that," he says.

Bucky pulls up the picture on his phone and shows Sam. "Believe me now?" He asks.

Sam looks at the picture and his eyes widen. "Oh my god. That's not y/n, and that is Steve," he says. Bucky nods. "What are you gonna do?" Sam asks.

"I'm gonna tell her," Bucky says.

"She's getting married tomorrow—"

"Yea I know. I wanted to tell her right away, but she's been really busy and every time I asked to talk to her, she would tell me she's busy," Bucky says.

"Well you gotta tell her soon, but she's out right now with Wanda, Nat and Sharon. When she gets back, that's when you tell her," Sam says. Bucky nods.

He walks away from Sam and decides to go down to the gym. He wraps his wrist before punching a bag. Every ounce of anger slowly floats up to the surface. He hits harder and harder.

"Hey buck," Steve says as he walks in. Bucky takes a deep breath before turning around with a fake smile. "Hey man," he says.

"Wanna spar?" Steve asks.

Bucky nervously chuckles. "Ah man, I'd love to," especially right now, "but I don't want you to have a black eye for your wedding tomorrow." If there's even gonna be one.

Steve chuckles. "Well, suit yourself. I'll just hit the bag," he says as he walks up to the other punching bag.

Bucky turns back to his punching bag and continues to hit it. Does Steve know that Bucky knows? Is he gonna continue to cheat on you even when you're married. He's gonna have kids with you and other girls too. How long will it be until he leaves you for one of his side pieces?

Bucky stops punching the bag and leaves the gym. All he wants to do is punch Steve. And he wants to run away with you, hoping that you'll say 'fuck it' with him and leave your lives behind here.

He had you, but he let you go like an idiot. What if you don't take him back? What if you don't marry Steve, but you don't want Bucky? What if you meet someone else? Someone better.

A small tear falls down his face, but he wipes it away before more can fall.

☽☽☽☽☽☽

Wanda helps you to your room after she helped Sharon and Nat. She's the only one who isn't drunk. And she made sure that you could get drunk, but not so drunk that you'll have a hangover.

"We should've gone out last week," you mumble.

Wanda opens your door and you wiggle out of her grasp. "Bucky!" You yell when you see Bucky approach you two. Bucky's eyes widen when you wrap your arms around his neck and hug him. "She's drunk," Wanda says.

"I'll help her, if you wanna—"

"Thank you so much," Wanda sighs with relief before walking away.

"Alright y/n, let's get you to bed," Bucky says.

"Only if you get in bed with me," you say. Bucky heart skips a beat, but he ignores your comment and shuts your door behind him. "Alright, let's get you changed into your pjs," he says.

You raise your arms and Bucky takes your shirt off. "Do you wanna sleep with your bra on?" He asks and you shake your head. "No, I gotta let the boys breathe," you say.

Bucky chuckles as he reaches back to unclasp your bra. He slides the straps off your shoulders and grabs your pj shirt. "Arms up," he says. You put your arms up and he slides the shirt on you.

You stand up and he unbuttons your pants and pulls them down. He grabs your pj pants and slides them up your legs. "Thank you Bucky," you say once he stands up.

"Anytime doll," Bucky says. You lean forward and res your on his chest. "You're gonna be in my life no matter what I choose," you say.

"What?" Bucky asks.

"If I choose to marry Steve tomorrow, you're gonna be my husbands best friend. And if I don't marry Steve, then you're gonna be my husband," you say. Bucky smiles softly as he rubs your back.

"Do you not wanna marry Steve tomorrow?" He asks.

"Not really," you say and pull away from Bucky a bit so you can look at him. "I love you," you say quietly. Bucky smiles, even though he tries not to. You're drunk, he knows that, and he can't tell you what Steve did while you're like this.

"I love you too," he says.

You lean forward and press your lips to his. Bucky softly moans as he grips your waist and holds you closer. His lips move in sync with yours, but he knows he can't let this continue. This may be that last time he kisses you, but he can't keep going knowing you're drunk.

"You need to sleep y/n," he says as he pulls away.

"Will you stay with me? At least until I fall asleep," you beg.

Obviously he did. He laid next to you in your bed and softly played with your hair as you quietly fell asleep.

Once he was sure you were asleep, he carefully crawled out of your bed. Leaning down, he pressed a kiss to your cheek and forehead. Walking to your door, he looked at you one more time before leaving.