Seven

"Tony, I'm going to kill you," you say as you look at Tony. "Why can't I go with Steve? At least we won't have to pretend we're a couple," you say.

"Steve has a few missions he needs to take care of coming up. Bucky is the only other super soldier available and you need a super soldier," Tony says.

"Why can't Natasha go? She's more skilled then me," you say. Tony shakes his head. "Natasha's visiting her sister," he says.

"I thought I wasn't supposed to go on missions," you point out.

"You got shot two months ago. I'm sure you'll be fine," Tony says.

"Fuck," you say.

"Go pack. I have a suit for Bucky and a dress for you already at the hotel you'll be staying at," Tony says.

"Why can't I wear a suit too?" You ask.

"Because you have to blend in and the girls there won't be wearing suits," Tony argues.

"So?"

"So, stop arguing with me when we both know you'll lose. You're acting like a child. Grow up and go fucking pack," Tony says.

You let out a grunt in frustration. A week alone with Bucky is Paris of all places. You have to act like a couple the whole time and attend a gala where your target is.

After you finish packing, you walk out to the jet where Tony, Steve, and Bucky are waiting. "Finally," Tony says.

"Fuck off Tony," you say. Bucky takes your bag and puts it on the jet before returning and looking over your shoulder as you read the file Tony gave you.

Y/n and Bucky will pose as a married couple in Paris for a week. They will attend the winter gala where their target will be. At the right time, the target will leave the ballroom and go into a secluded private room. Y/n and Bucky will discreetly follow him and at the right time, arrest him.

There's more information bellow. A picture of your target, his name, age, and all that shit.

"Good luck," Tony says, "oh wait I almost forgot." He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a box. When he opens it, there's two wedding rings and an engagement ring.

"Where did you even get these?" You ask.

"I'm Tony Stark," is all Tony says in response. Bucky takes the box from Tony and puts it in his pocket.

"I'll see you two in a week," Tony says. You wave him bye and Steve walks up to you. "Be safe," he says. You smile and kiss him softly.

Bucky looks in the opposite direction. He counts how many trees there are until he hears the pop of lips breaking apart.

"I love you," Steve says.

"I—I love you too," you say. Steve smiles and presses a kiss to your forehead. "Hey buck," Steve calls.

Bucky looks at him. "Watch her for me. Keep her safe," Steve says. Bucky nods and gives him a thumbs up before getting on the jet.

"I'll se you in a week," you say. Steve smiles and kisses you one more time before you get on the jet.