Fifteen

2 years later:

You and Bucky ended up not getting married that soon. You waited a year and then got married. You live in Romania with one dog and one cat. No kids cause you don't have a uterus.

Tony FaceTimes you once every week. He even flew down with a few of the avengers for your and Bucky's wedding. Steve came too, and he brought his new fiancé, who Bucky told you was the girl he was cheating on you with.

It was awkward cause she was really cold towards you and called you names, which made Bucky insult her a few times, then she shut up.

Bucky walks up behind you as your brushing your teeth. "Hi," he says.

"Hi," you say. He wraps his arms around your waist and lays his head on your shoulder. "I put your bag on the jet," he says as he kisses your neck.

"Thank you, did you pack your toothbrush?" You ask while looking at his toothbrush in the cup. He frowns, brows knitted together tightly. "I thought I did," he mumbles as he grabs it.

You sip toothpaste mixed with spit in the sink before turning the sink on to rinse your mouth and toothbrush. Bucky takes your toothbrush and goes to put it in your shared bag of bathroom things.

The two of you are flying back to the avengers compound to visit. Tony had Clint fly the jet out to you guys so you wouldn't have to pay for a plane ride.

Bucky takes your hand in his. Your dog, Missy, and your cat, Alpine, follow you on the jet. They sit by your legs as Bucky goes up to talk to Clint about something. You hear them laughing before Bucky sits back down next to you.

You lay your head on his shoulder and he wraps his arm around your shoulders. "I love you," he whispers.

"I love you too," you say.

☽☽☽☽☽☽

A tap on your shoulder wakes you up. You look up at Clint and see him smiling at you. "We're here," he says. You try to get up, before realizing there's something on your lap. Bucky's fell asleep on you.

You smile before nudging him awake. His eyes shoot open and he gives he a sweet smile. No matter how many times he's woken up next to you, he always gives you the same smile.

"We're here," you say.

Bucky gets up and walks with you off the jet. Missy and Alpine walk behind you and Missy starts running when she sees Tony. He chuckles and kneels down to welcome the corgi in his arms. Alpine stays next to Bucky's feet.

You run to Tony, and he meets you halfway, trapping you in a never ending hug. "I missed you," he says.

"I missed you too," you say.

"Remember when I said you dress like a whore?" He asks.

"Yes!" You yell as you pull away from him and push him back.

"I'm sorry for that," he says.

"You're forgiven, for now. But don't call me a whore again, or I'll make Missy attack you," you say.

"She wouldn't hurt me," Tony says.

"That's what Bucky said, but when he playfully tackled me, she bit his ankle," you say, "or maybe I'll have Alpine attack you."

Tony looks over at Alpine, who is sitting down and licking his paw. He looks at you with fear. "I'm so sorry. Please come inside and get comfortable. I'll bring your bags inside," he says. You smile and reach your hand back for Bucky.

He bends down to scoop Alpine up in his arms before walking over to you and taking your hand in his. Together, the two of you walk inside the avengers tower.

~The End~