Christmas Special

In the middle of the night, Cale found himself frowning from hunger. He can't just ignore his hunger, he wasn't even sure if he could survive for a day after skipping lunch and dinner. Not like it's his fault, it's the servant fault.

He made his way to the main kitchen only to see a dark room with random rattle sounds inside.

Cale could swear there's no ghost in their mansion. There should be no ghosts found here. Peaking is a dumb idea but he tried to peak even though his sight can't adjust on the darkness.

But then, someone talked nearby. "Young master?" That familiar voice made him flinch.

His eyes turned to see the voice owner, only to see the old man sharpening his dagger.

"... Ron?"

The butler didn't respond, but smiled benignly instead. Cale accidentally focuses on the butler, the flashlight he is holding. That didn't even help, it made him even more creepy. He looks scary.

"Ahm… I just got lost." Cale averted his eyes when Ron's smile got even bigger.

Beacrox watched them in the corner before he continued sharpening his kitchen tools but then got interrupted by the growling sound of the youngster's stomach.

Now they know why the young master ended up here.

"Not like I don't want you here, but how did you end up here?"

This house is so big that it's impossible to have only one kitchen. This kitchen is located near the dining room and is far from the area where the eldest young master's room is located. Cale knows that and that is why he came here.

The kitchen located near to him is where the corrupt new chef assigned to. He is not stupid to go to far kitchen first before checking the near one but find nothing instead. They already treated the kitchen's supplies as their own that left nothing but tools, so how was he supposed to cook if he had no ingredients to use. That's why he came here, unlike the new chef, there's no way Beacrox would leave his kitchen dirty and empty.

But well, he didn't answer the chef's question, instead continuing eating the salad that the chef cooked for him without caring about any etiquette he learned. His messy face wasn't left undetected by Beacrox who quickly grabbed a tissue to wipe his face.

Ron, on the other hand, examines the child. Ron noticed how thin he became and his desperation over food.

"Young master, you look so hungry. Do they even feed you at least one?"

"Everyday." It is totally the opposite. Cale even got to spend his whole day without eating. They would only give him food if someone came to check.

"Eat a lot." Beacrox said as he placed the steak on his plate. Seeing how juicy it is makes his eyes sparkle.

"Thank you." He said and start enjoying the food that was given to him.

Ron and Beacrox changed looks. Ron placed his own lemon juice while Beacrox placed a jar of cookies he baked earlier. This kind of present is what they always give every Christmas but this is enough to make the young master happy.

Their sudden action shocks Cale, that his spoon got stopped midway his mouth.

"Merry Christmas, young master."

Earlier, he was really disappointed when his family was not there to celebrate Christmas Eve with him. But now… being with these two who have been taking care of him are more than enough for this Christmas.

"Thank you, Ron, Beacrox hyung."

-
Merry Christmas to all of you. Have this special chapter for now. I'll post chapter 9 on December 27 or 28. Enjoy your day!!

-