Chapter 32

Previously...

"Boss, how about you give me a teleportation scroll? I won't be able to get home within the day."

"Here."

Leon happily catched the teleportation scroll that Rock threw to her and tore it at the next second.

Rock covered the board with a cloth once again and turned off the light as they walked out the room.

-

The cats warily observed the place they are now staying. They are currently in one of the couches in the big room with the dragons sitting across them that is minding their own businesses.

When the young man saved them, they were brought into the room that they assumed was the young man's room. The young man then carried them out of the room to meet his father.

Who knows who they are. They haven't got each other's name yet.

What's weird here is why there are dragons here. One of the dragons even cleaned them himself.

"Dinner is here!" Cale announced his presence. He just suddenly appeared with a serving trolley.

His sudden appearance is so shocking that it makes the cats hiss in shock. Cale notices their reaction and quickly apologizes.

He explained that they are on the last floor and Cale has to teleport the food.

That was not actually the first time he teleported the food. Since the renovation of the inn, another floor was built where two rooms exist only for the father and son, the floor is also where their living and dining room is, that is where they sleep and eat. Cale, who is a chef, took the job to make food for them plus the dragons and teleport them from the last floor without sweating but sometimes, they also do cooking if Cale was busy.

Rock was about to start eating when he noticed the stares of the children who were still staying at the couch.
"What are two waiting for? Eat with us."

Cale can see the hesitation of the cat children. He stood up and approached them. The children eyed him with curiosity at the approaching kid.

Cale kneels in front of them and offers to them his hands.

"Let's go?"

The cat children that are in their human forms, gladly accepted the young man's hand.

"Oh right! I forgot that we haven't introduced ourselves yet. I am Cale Thames, what's yours?"

"I'm On, I am seven years old and my brother is four years old, his name is Hong." The kids shyly bowed their heads that made the four look at each other.

Eruhaben fakes a cough and gestures to the other dragon to start his introduction.

"I am Rasheel, the great and mighty dragon." Rasheel talks with pride on his very words he spits.

"My name is Eruhaben. Just continue eating, you will need to stay healthy." The ancient dragon is as elegant as always.

"Rock Thames, Cale's Father." Rock talked sternly, it only turned into a small smile after he drank water.

"Welcome to the family, On, Hong."

"Let's eat!" The dinner officially started with a joyful cheer of the young man.

After the dinner, On and Hong were left in Cale's room to rest, the dragons and the father and son were gathered in their living area.

"Do you have plans for tomorrow? I'm thinking of teaching you in advance since I might be away on that day."  Eruhaben asks Cale.