Chapter 30: Extra

Extra 1:

He remembers the ancient dragon telling him this; If you need me, press the button.

And so he did. Not long after that, Eruhaben appeared.

"Gold gramp!"

Eruhaben has no idea how grateful Cale is.

Cale sniffs and wipes his tears of joy using the hem of Rock's clothes.

Rock just comforts him by patting his back when something clicks on his mind.

"Why are you calling him 'gold gramps'?" This might not be the best time to ask buthe really wants to ask. He first assumes it is because of the ancient dragon's hair.

"Mm…" Now that Cale thinks of it, his reason is because… "When we first arrived at his lair, the first thing I saw was the shiny gold all around his lair, that is why."

Extra 2:

Rock is preparing for the guild's meeting when a knock can be heard from the door.

Lux entered with such a worry on his face.

He looked at him and continued what he was doing. Lux probably just worried about meeting the members that Lux found troublesome.

But it turns out it's not about that.

"Boss, you have visitors."

"Do they have an appointment? If they don't, send them away."

"But…"

Before Lux told him the reason, the door was harshly opened.

"Hello, rude human. It is not nice seeing you again." The buzz cut dragon said, grinning crazy.

"Disrespectful bastard." A cold voice then followed, Rasheel shivered because it was directed for him. "Next time learn to open the door in the right way." The ancient dragon scolded him for that.

Rock looked at the door that Rasheel opened with a powerful kick.

He no longer has a door.

He remained with his stoic expression as he wrote something on a sheet of paper. The others stared at him weirdly as he walked toward the buzz cut dragon.

"This is the amount of payment for the door, Rasheel-nim."

Rasheel was about to argue but then stopped after he felt the ancient dragon warningly glaring at him.

He surrendered and took a pouch of coins and gave all of it to the man.

That is shockingly too much.

Well, Rock did ask the dragon for a larger amount than what the cost of fixing the door originally was since the dragon destroyed the remaining silence of his life before the meeting but he never thought that this dragon would give this much money.

Not bad, but Rock has a feeling that there is something else.

"The other money is a payment for letting us stay in your house. The villa."

And just like he thought.

"Why?..."

"I want a quiet place for Cale's lesson." Eruhaben said. Eruhaben start teaching Cale about teleportation ever since that day. "Where is he anyway?"

"He should be in his class right now, Eruhaben-nim."

"Can I get something ready before we go?"

Rock picks a few coins inside the pouch and gives it to the manager asking to fix the door.