New Year Special

"Rock Oraboni, Papa! Welcome back!" Alexa shouted then ran to welcome the two men walking while pushing a big trolley with chopped tree trunks on it. 

When the two men got a first glance of Alexa, far away before they reached her, they frowned.

"What are you doing outside?" The father said, lecturing his daughter.

While the other man said, "Go inside. It's cold."

Alexa smiled even more brightly as she decided to help them move the woods they collected. 

"Aren't you supposed to help your mother in cooking dinner?"

"Alex got it handled!" She said and mentioned her twin. Then she suddenly froze when she was reminded of something. "I forgot to do Mama's errand!" 

The two men could only sighed watching the young girl run to the backyard of the house. Their attention soon turned to the door opened slightly and to the person who was peeking from the other side.

"Alex?" Davin muttered, seeing his son inside.

The person scanned the area for something suspicious, after confirming it was just his father and 'adoptive' brother, he already opened the door wide. "Hello, Papa, Hyung." 

"Oppa! Mama called you!" A shout can be heard on the other side of the house where Alexa is running with a basket of coals on her arms. "Hurry up! The food is about to cook!"

After a while, the family gathered around the average size of table with several dishes presented on it. 

Rock glanced at every person in the room that was smiling widely without noticing that even he had a small smile plastered on him. 

"Happy New Year!" 

And then, years passed, Rock celebrated this occasion with them again. He stood in front of them. In front of their graves.

"Happy New Year."

-

I'm in a hurry😂 my load is about to expire so here you go. I'll post chapter 10 at Jan 2, it's still not done. This is early but happy new year to all of you.