Chapter 17; Too Good For Me

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping outside my window, signaling it was morning. I slowly opened my eyes in preparation for the sun's rays to blind me but it was still dark out. Birds sure do love to ruin a good sleep.

I looked over to my right to see y/n fast asleep. Her naked body next to mine. She wasn't laying on top of me like she was when we fell asleep, she was holding my arm tight in hers, hugging it while she slept. I could see the faintest smile on her lips.

I wish I could go back in time, rewind to replay last night's events. I had been trying to distract myself with books but when I saw her dressed in a towel, knowing full well what was underneath, the invitation stripped me of my nonsense. That book couldn't have been put away faster. I don't know if it was the baileys I had been drinking, alcohol rushing through my veins that allowed me to stop denying my desires. Ignoring her was hell and I was slightly a hypocrite for telling her to stop putting up so many walls just for me to build my own.

I could thank the gods a thousand times over for last night, however. Her lips on mine, body so close, her at my will, it was incredible. I'd never had sex like that, so full of passion after the tension finally snapped. I had sex with Annie when we were together but that well... you know. After that, I only had sex with 3 other people my first year in college. I wasn't one to sleep around, only occasionally at a few parties if the mood took me. None of them compares to this though. Maybe it's because I never wanted them like I wanted y/n.

I saw reminisce of last night on her neck. The hickies I left. They were dark and would definitely be hard to cover up. I felt bad, I didn't mean to get so carried away. I touched over them with my finger, moving her hair slightly to see them better. I saw a bite mark closer to the back of her neck. Desire flooded my mind as I remembered it all again.

I had to shake my head clear of the thoughts.

Since it was still dark out, I allowed myself to fall back asleep. Turning my body to face her, my arm dangling over her body, I let myself fall into a deep slumber.

Y/n's POV:

My internal clock woke me up around 9:30-10:00 am as it always did. I wish I could've slept in but my body wouldn't allow me to. Armin was beside me still sleeping, chest rising and falling with each breath. He was so handsome.

I was starting to get restless laying here in bed so I calmly removed Armin's arm that was on me and looked for clothes. Then I remembered the only clothes I had in here was my bathing suit. I went through Armin's clothes, knowing he wouldn't mind. Picking out a large dark green hoodie and matching sweats. I was definitely keeping these.

My first steps onto the stairs I regretted not grabbing socks, the floors were ice cold on my skin. Hurrying down the steps, I flipped on the fireplace and went to make breakfast for me and some for Armin when he finally woke up. Grabbing eggs, bacon and some bread, I turned on the stove to begin.

I placed my phone on the counter and dialed Sash and Mei, putting them on facetime. They both instantly picked up which wasn't surprising, they both always answered my calls no matter what. "Hey! What's up?" Sasha asked a little too loudly. "Shhh, Armin's still sleeping", I held a finger over my mouth. "I did a thing..."

"Oh my god! Did you guys kiss?" Sasha had placed her phone against something so she could stand and run laps around her room.

"Don't be stupid Sash, she didn't just kiss him, she fucked him." Mei stated plainly, not that surprised. Oh how that mouth of hers was sweet. 10:00 am in the morning and she's already swearing.